No announcement yet.

MAGA Bigot Threatens Young Black Girl At CHAOTIC School Board Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    Larry isn’t smart enough to realize this. He’s so easy to play. That’s why he votes Democrat
    That was a grown man trying to put his hands on a child you F'n moron.
    LarryX.... Larry the boss likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

You can arrest anyone

For any reason

They can make it up

Now they can't hold you long though

but pick you up, take you to the station, put you in a holding cell

They can do that for a short period of time

They'll just make up a reason
      Nah. They can't arrest someone for nothing other than being a certain race. That's sure to lead to a lawsuit. There has to be probable cause.
      LarryX.... Larry the boss likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Nah. They can't arrest someone for nothing other than being a certain race. That's sure to lead to a lawsuit. There has to be probable cause.
        That's the thing

They're not arresting ppl just solely on race

The reason we're disagreeing on racial profiling is because we're talking about 2 different things

When i talk about racial profiling, I'm talking about techniques cop use that "ppl call racial profiling"

You're calling racial profiling just arresting anyone of that race for no reason

What I call effective "racial profiling" is say cracking down on black teens in black inner cities or cracking down on Latino teens in Barrios or Asian teens in Chinatown/Koreatown

Places and situations where that race are the likely suspects

What you are calling "racial profiling" is just arresting ppl of a race for no reason solely on their race

of course that is ineffective

Comment

Just last week a lot of posters going at Larry were really upset by a woman and child being *terrorized* like this in the train.

I guess yelling at someone isnt terrorizing when its a white man.

Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Just last week a lot of posters going at Larry were really upset by a woman and child being *terrorized* like this in the train.

Who knew?
            This is not the same situation and you know it.

It’s clear something led to that altercation but let’s ignore that and just pretend it all started when the video started lmao.

the guy on the train was attacking the other folks for NO reason

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
              This is not the same situation and you know it.

It’s clear something led to that altercation but let’s ignore that and just pretend it all started when the video started lmao.

the guy on the train was attacking the other folks for NO reason
              Right on cue, ralex standing up for his white zaddies.

Hmm sounds like youre saying there is more to this story. Funny how you always have an issue when a poster you think is liberal or black says this about videos posted.

travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Who knew?
                Where is all of the before/after context you usually want to see? Always more to the story right? We're not blaming the "victim" now? Maybe someone said something to this man to set him off...after all, words are violence according to you and Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Where is all of the before/after context you usually want to see? Always more to the story right? We're not blaming the "victim" now? Maybe someone said something to this man to set him off...after all, words are violence according to you and Larry.
                  I dont usually ask for that. You and the other NSB racists lie that black posters always say there is more to it. Doesnt make it true.

They probably asked him if he could spell CRT or if he had a HS degree
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-29-2023, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I dont usually ask for that. You and the other NSB racists lie that black posters always say there is more to it. Doesnt make it true.

They probably asked him if he could spell CRT or if he had a HS degree
                    Of course you do, you're always blaming the victims on here when a black assaults or rapes a white. Always.

I know a bunch of people who will go through life without a high school diploma...they should be more worried about this pattern of behavior in schools all over the country...200 "teens" brawling with each other, teachers and police. Just another day...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Of course you do, you're always blaming the victims on here when a black assaults or rapes a white. Always.

I know a bunch of people who will go through life without a high school diploma...they should be more worried about this pattern of behavior in schools all over the country...200 "teens" brawling with each other, teachers and police. Just another day...

Blaming the victim? You still upset about the foreplay on the train? Lmfao.

Maybe she told him she recognized him from the Jan 6th insurrection.

just another day…..

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/autist...-incident/amp/

Georgia teen in hospital ICU after brutal hazing incident

Comment

Working...
                      X