Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGA Bigot Threatens Young Black Girl At CHAOTIC School Board Meeting

Trolling again…….

Comment

Mods, if this is allowed to go on and on I will post like Larry. I don't like to post racial stuff and of you don't believe me, search my posts. But I will because this has gotten out of control and I have plenty of material to use from twitter.

Comment

you going to respond to my question in the other thread or just going to keep ducking? quack quack quack

Comment

Race issue is so tiring.
          Zaroku Zaroku man down man down like this.

Comment

Can't even jerk off to the black new little mermaid without you guys crying and arguing.

Comment

Wow what a despicable human being. Oh and just wait, we're going to see tons more of this type of behavior when Trump runs in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
                Wow what a despicable human being. Oh and just wait, we're going to see tons more of this type of behavior when Trump runs in 2024.
                Better than this guy

https://youtu.be/f4llCmx4uns

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Better than this guy

https://youtu.be/f4llCmx4uns

Sorry all I get is a "This video is not available in your country" message. Currently in Turks and Caicos on vacay but I'll check it out on Friday when I get back home.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

Sorry all I get is a "This video is not available in your country" message. Currently in Turks and Caicos on vacay but I'll check it out on Friday when I get back home.
                    Google "David Steven bell"

"51 yr old man punches 11 yr old black girl at north Carolina mall"

Comment

Working...
                    X