No announcement yet.

Three Bad Bigtime Actors.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Bad Bigtime Actors.

I don't think my choices will be very popular, but my opinion is long held. My three are, in no order:

Mel Gibson
    Nicholas Cage
    Kevin Costner.

But they must have great agents. They are almost always in successful projects and apparently know how to find them. Even they themselves are unable to ruin most of the movies they are in. Someone has a good eye for success.

Maybe you have some successful actors who are mediocre.

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    I don't think my choices will be very popular, but my opinion is long held. My three are, in no order:

Mel Gibson
    Nicholas Cage
    Kevin Costner.

But they must have great agents. They are almost always in successful projects and apparently know how to find them. Even they themselves are unable to ruin most of the movies they are in. Someone has a good eye for success.

Maybe you have some successful actors who are mediocre.
    Are you serious with this post?

those are bona fide fookin living legends of the game.

that has given us so many great movies. those are the last of the male action stars that will be extinct (along with dicaprio, stallone, arnold) and when that happens hollywood will be a wasteland of feminist action stars kicking male butts, every movie and tv show half the cast are black or black women, or member of the LGBT brigade.

is that what you want?

of all the problems hollywood has exposed society to that you could complain about, from racial recastings, every movie has to have black people, gay people, dishonest united nations castings for the sake of diversity, women using body doubles for nude scenes, same tired remakes, gender remakes, tyler perry movies, kevin hart sanitized politically correct comedy movies......my god ru paul has two shows about drag going on for 10 plus years while netflix cancelled narcos...... of all the things you could complain about with the entertainment industry.....

this is what you complain about?

3 living legends? who continue to make movies? kevin costner who is involved in one of the best shows currently ongoing with yellowstone????

terrible take.

bad hook left hook.

bad hook thrown here.....

Comment

So what? I already admitted they are legends. Does that make them good actors or something? Being popular does not make you good. Morgan Freeman and Robert Duvall can act circles around them, and are not half as popular. Next nonsense!

Stop telling me what I want, will you? I don't like Wokism any better than you do.

Being in one of the best shows does not mean you are good either.

I can hear all three of those guys acting when they say their lines. Nothing natural about their deliveries.

Those are my opinions. I already said they would not be popular. Be happy with your own taste and your own taste in actors.

Are you the guy who was watching some Woke trash where they made white characters black and beautiful straight people queers and trannies? You would not watch that garbage, would you? I have more faith in you than that!

Comment

So what? I already admitted they are legends. Does that make them good actors or something? Being popular does not make you good. Morgan Freeman and Robert Duvall can act circles around them, and are not half as popular. Next nonsense!

Stop telling me what I want, will you? I don't like Wokism any better than you do.

Being in one of the best shows does not mean you are good either.

I can hear all three of those guys acting when they say their lines. Nothing natural about their deliveries.

Those are my opinions. I already said they would not be popular. Be happy with your own taste and your own taste in actors.

Are you the guy who was watching some Woke trash where they made white characters black and beautiful straight people queers and trannies? You would not watch that garbage, would you? I have more faith in you than that!
        none of those guys you listed are bad actors.

are they prime daniel day lewis?

no, but they are not terrible actors.

you want to bash terrible actors who get too much shine?

start with zendaya.

Comment

Keannu Reeves
          Channing Tatum
          Vin Diesel

All scream gay casting couch. Can't imagine they really scratched and clawed their way through local theater and off-off-Broadway before finally making it big. Even then, I'm betting gay for pay on all three.

Comment

Are you saying that Keannu Reeves is a flamer?..............Rockin'

Comment

What do people think of the actor Jake Gyllenhaal?

Comment

What do people think of the actor Jake Gyllenhaal?
                good actor who gets all the roles like natalie portman and gal gadot because of their "background."

Comment

Costner is good. Cage has his good moments. Gibson was pretty good

I would say these two are terrible to me

Keanu Reeves
                  Bruce Willis

Comment

I agree with Costner. He's very one note and nit very charismatic.

I did like him in A Perfect World as his character was a stoic convict so it suited him.

I've never cared much for Depp either. Although I get that hes good at what he does.
                    The Old LefHook The Old LefHook likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X