Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Kills Husband With Axe, Chops Off His Genitals After Constant Taunts Over Her 'Dark-Skin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Nope....you either get it or you don't.
    You have no place to speak on how another culture operates. You same m'fers running away from your western women going to Asia to find women. Western culture breed the worst women in the world hands down. I don't even know if one can call them women anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

experience of indian men in the workplace is they are lazy, useless and and talk down to women who know more than they do. not all of them are like it but worked with enough to know its definitely a cultural thing compared to other nationalities
      Again their women behave way better than western women so maybe they have something figured out about women that Western men are struggling with. Do you really think women need men to respect them? That is already proven that women prefer bad boys or men who have no respect for them. A lion doesnt respect a zebra. Wake tf up. I get way more poon by being disrespectful to women than be respectful. Yes, I am talking about women across all races and nationalities.

Comment

Starshiptrooper,

You have definitely proven to be feminine. A female trapped in a Male body. No wonder you felt attacked and insulted. Now, you're playing victim--another female trait. Thank god you found a "safe" place to hide with the "block" button.

No one is hating women, fruit loop. Keep guessing the size of peens and thinking that is a masculine trait. Again, a man who fantasizes about men's genitals has no place to give a next man advice on dealing with women.
        Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

You have no place to speak on how another culture operates. You same m'fers running away from your western women going to Asia to find women. Western culture breed the worst women in the world hands down. I don't even know if one can call them women anymore.
          Some culture
          No woman escapes America to return to India

Work on your child marriage PROBLEM (for the rest of the world anyway) before talking nonsense.

Comment

Sada Abe

Article TalkSada Abe (阿部 定, Abe Sada, May 28, 1905 – after 1971) was a Japanese geishaand prostitutewho murdered her lover, Kichizō Ishida (石田 吉蔵), via strangulation on May 18, 1936, before cutting off his ***** and testicles and carrying them around with her in her kimono.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Sada Abe

Article TalkSada Abe (阿部 定, Abe Sada, May 28, 1905 – after 1971) was a Japanese geishaand prostitutewho murdered her lover, Kichizō Ishida (石田 吉蔵), via strangulation on May 18, 1936, before cutting off his ***** and testicles and carrying them around with her in her kimono.

Why were her teeth so f**ked up?
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Sone j females think it’s cute to have fangs.

Teef straightening skills are not really prized.
                I got over that a long time ago.

it is an acquired taste!

My wife has really great teef!

A lot of 3rd world people got ****ed up teef

Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Some culture
                  No woman escapes America to return to India

Work on your child marriage PROBLEM (for the rest of the world anyway) before talking nonsense.
                  No woman escapes America to Inda.....why should they when they can stay here and dominate guys like you?

child marriage problem?

Maybe America and India can both work on it together, for the last time I checked America ain't doing so good with that issue as well.

https://populationmatters.org/news/2...-where-outrage

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

No woman escapes America to Inda.....why should they when they can stay here and dominate guys like you?

child marriage problem?

Maybe America and India can both work on it together, for the last time I checked America ain't doing so good with that issue as well.

https://populationmatters.org/news/2...-where-outrage
                    Any woman allowed to leave her captors will thrive in America and will never turn back.
                    No one dies trying to get into India

You and I on on the same ''child marriages must end'' page
                    Now if only we can do away with the stoning and dishonor public murders....

Being a man does not = dominating the woman you are supposed to love.
                    Men do ''love'' their women in India, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

It's Vampirism

Comment

Working...
                      X