Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Kills Husband With Axe, Chops Off His Genitals After Constant Taunts Over Her 'Dark-Skin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

The disconcerting part of your comment is the bold.....
    Care to elaborate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

do you think single parent households has worked out well for certain demographics in america????
      obvious alt, spamming racism jaded
      StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Ironical you mentioned "real men", because as far I can understand, only gay men talk about a next man's D. When put it all together I think you are out of depth to give advice on women. Go back to the gay threads.
        No irony at all: You'd have to actually be a man for that to be accurate. When I address you I'm speaking to a malignant sub-human worm who's no better than the piece of shit I blocked earlier, not a man. A malignant sub-human worm who's obviously compensating for inadequate manhood by hating women. So, feel free to go perform whatever unnatural acts worms perform on themselves, but, like racist Wizzy, you're going into virtual toilet where pieces of shit like you belong. Have fun swimming with the rest of the feces, Princess.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post

No irony at all: You'd have to actually be a man for that to be accurate. When I address you I'm speaking to a malignant sub-human worm who's no better than the piece of shit I blocked earlier, not a man. A malignant sub-human worm who's obviously compensating for inadequate manhood by hating women. So, feel free to go perform whatever unnatural acts worms perform on themselves, but, like racist Wizzy, you're going into virtual toilet where pieces of shit like you belong. Have fun swimming with the rest of the feces, Princess.
          I like you.

You're strange

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I like you.

You're strange
            I've just been here for 15 years and no longer give a fuck what anybody thinks. That I'm sick of a lot of people's bullshit, especially misogynist incels like the last two motherfuckers I dealt with, racist whyte supremacists that seem to make up a majority of the Boxing Scene posters these days, and homophobic trash. Basically all the piece of shit bigots and fascists running around in this forum like roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post

I've just been here for 15 years and no longer give a *********** what anybody thinks. That I'm sick of a lot of people's bullshit, especially misogynist incels like the last two mother***********ers I dealt with, racist whyte supremacists that seem to make up a majority of the Boxing Scene posters these days, and homophobic trash. Basically all the piece of shit bigots and fascists running around in this forum like roaches.
              I feel you

'I can't stand bigotry'

Bunch of miserable bastards

Comment

How does treating them well is working out for you in your culture? I said the men in India is doing something right. Most of those Indian women are well behaved and disciplined.
                India has one of the highest rates of rape in the world. Women there are constantly on their guard, which is why they often won't make eye contact with men or seem to be very standoffish. They also come from strict families who don't allow nor promote the sexualization of their teenage daughters like many American households.

Comment

How does treating them well is working out for you in your culture? I said the men in India is doing something right. Most of those Indian women are well behaved and disciplined.
                  experience of indian men in the workplace is they are lazy, useless and and talk down to women who know more than they do. not all of them are like it but worked with enough to know its definitely a cultural thing compared to other nationalities

Comment

Ironical you mentioned "real men", because as far I can understand, only gay men talk about a next man's D. When put it all together I think you are out of depth to give advice on women. Go back to the gay threads.

Comment

Care to elaborate ?
                      Nope....you either get it or you don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X