Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Kills Husband With Axe, Chops Off His Genitals After Constant Taunts Over Her 'Dark-Skin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

now you're a feminist?

and a floyd fan?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't recall either of those stoning a woman to death due to ''dishonor''

Comment

is that where you went? reeducation camp?

of course you're repping seattle.

why am i not surprised?

LOOOL.
      Didn't need to, since I'm not a knuckle dragging troglodyte scumbag like you. Noticed you went racist in your subsequent points, too. Obviously, with 169 posts, you're one of the whyte nationalist Lounge Nazis serving a ban on your main account. Probably Fisted_by_Furries back with an alt like the pathetic little bytch-boi piece of shit that you are. Off to my ignore bin you go The Lounge Stormfront crowd are SO predictable Honk Honk 3.jpg
      betmen betmen LarryX.... LarryX.... like this.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post

Didn't need to, since I'm not a knuckle dragging troglodyte scumbag like you. Noticed you went racist in your subsequent points, too. Obviously, with 169 posts, you're one of the whyte nationalist Lounge Nazis serving a ban on your main account. Probably Fisted_by_Furries back with an alt like the pathetic little bytch-boi piece of shit that you are. Off to my ignore bin you go The Lounge Stormfront crowd are SO predictable Honk Honk 3.jpg
        lol.

so predictable.
        so seattle.

btw, im not white.

but carry on with your joy reid rant.

GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Hard to feel sorry about men getting whacked in India. They treat females like garbage.
          How does treating them well is working out for you in your culture? I said the men in India is doing something right. Most of those Indian women are well behaved and disciplined.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

How does treating them well is working out for you in your culture? I said the men in India is doing something right. Most of those Indian women are well behaved and disciplined.
            The disconcerting part of your comment is the bold.....

Comment

thank you for seeing things correctly despite its politically incorrectness.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

The disconcerting part of your comment is the bold.....
                do you think single parent households has worked out well for certain demographics in america????

Comment

do you think single parent households has worked out well for certain demographics in america????
                  2 words....child marriages

Comment

You're not entitled to have them "well behaved". They aren't your property, and they aren't your subordinates. Real men treat women with respect, insecure small-dicked putzes act like they own them. You're in that last category.
                    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post

You're not entitled to have them "well behaved". They aren't your property, and they aren't your subordinates. Real men treat women with respect, insecure small-dicked putzes act like they own them. You're in that last category.
                      Ironical you mentioned "real men", because as far I can understand, only gay men talk about a next man's D. When put it all together I think you are out of depth to give advice on women. Go back to the gay threads.
                      Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X