Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Kills Husband With Axe, Chops Off His Genitals After Constant Taunts Over Her 'Dark-Skin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Kills Husband With Axe, Chops Off His Genitals After Constant Taunts Over Her 'Dark-Skin'

By India Times

India's obsession with 'fair' skin isn't new. The reason why fairness creams and skin-lightening techniques still exist on the market proves this fascination is far from over.

Families who look for suitable brides for their sons prefer fair-skinned, picture-perfect brides. Due to these absurd standards of beauty in India, this could mean a lot of trauma and stress for women.

Sometimes, this obsession with fair skin can take an ugly turn, which happened with a couple based out of Chattisgarh.

In Chhattisgarh's Durg district, a 30-year-old woman allegedly used an axe to kill her husband as she was fed up with his constant taunting over her dark skin, as per authorities.

The police on Monday arrested Sangeeta Sonwani for allegedly killing her husband, Anant Sonwani (40), in Amleshwar village on Sunday night, said Devansh Rathore, sub-divisional officer of police (Patan area).

According to the preliminary investigation, the victim used to harass his wife about her dark skin and call her ugly. He claimed that the couple had previously argued about the issue several times.

According to the official, the couple argued on Sunday night, and Sangeeta is alleged to have attacked her husband with an axe kept in the home and killed him in a fit of rage.

The woman also allegedly chopped off the victim's genitals, he said.

The official said the accused tried to mislead the villagers the following day by saying that someone had killed her husband but later admitted to having committed the offense during police interrogation.

He said the victim had married the accused after the death of his first wife.

Rathore said that the woman had been booked under section 302 (murder) and other provisions of the IPC, and a further probe is underway.

Marriage material
    respect

in college I had an Indian side piece
    her uncle hated me
    i used to blow magnum loads on her dark azz cheeks.
    there’s something about dark skinned females that boils my blood

i was sitting in front of a fountain at Cal and she approached me.

we were best buddies and my Chinese girl friend was so jealous of her.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-02-2022, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Hard to feel sorry about men getting whacked in India. They treat females like garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Hard to feel sorry about men getting whacked in India. They treat females like garbage.
        they are taught by their parents families to "discipline" their wives physically if they get out of line.

i cant say i disagree considering the "empowered" state of american/western women and the coinciding high divorce rates.

people look down on india's culture but its a proven culture and proven marriage dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

they are taught by their parents families to "discipline" their wives physically if they get out of line.

i cant say i disagree considering the "empowered" state of american/western women and the coinciding high divorce rates.

people look down on india's culture but its a proven culture and proven marriage dynamic.
          Meh

You spent much time in India homeslice?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Meh

You spent much time in India homeslice?
            yeh.

indian's marriage dynamic is built on much stronger foundations than "love" or "women empowerment."

their high population and strong family units prove this.

meanwhile in america,

you got pro black power celebrities like van jones, toure niblet, cornell west, bill russell, charles barkley and their ilk promoting black empowerment while they sleep/marry white women/non black women, promote abortion, while voting for a political entity (democrats) that control territory that majority of black people live in that is full of high incarceration rates, wanton crime, violence, broken family units and a generation dependent on government hand outs.

talk about meh.

Comment

yeh.

indian's marriage dynamic is built on much stronger foundations than "love" or "women empowerment."

their high population and strong family units prove this.

meanwhile in america,

you got pro black power celebrities like van jones, toure niblet, cornell west, bill russell, charles barkley and their ilk promoting black empowerment while they sleep/marry white women/non black women, promote abortion, while voting for a political entity (democrats) that control territory that majority of black people live in that is full of high incarceration rates, wanton crime, violence, broken family units and a generation dependent on government hand outs.

talk about meh.

I’ve spent ‘much time in India’

Living with Indians

‘Love marriages’ are common in urban and middle class communities

Rape and sexual assault is rife in rural India.

Which parts of India do you know? Tell me about your experiences

Comment

I’ve spent ‘much time in India’

Living with Indians

‘Love marriages’ are common in urban and middle class communities

Rape and sexual assault is rife in rural India.

Which parts of India do you know? Tell me about your experiences

i stand by 100% everything i have posted on this subject.

the results speak for themselves.

india despite its problems with rape,poverty, and scamming, have control of their own culture (unlike some folks in america) are a nuclear power (cant say the same for a certain massive continent full of natural resources) and have produced many chess grand masters and international billionaires.

Comment

i stand by 100% everything i have posted on this subject.

the results speak for themselves.

india despite its problems with rape,poverty, and scamming, have control of their own culture (unlike some folks in america) are a nuclear power (cant say the same for a certain massive continent full of natural resources) and have produced many chess grand masters and international billionaires.
                  That’s all good homeslice, all good indeed

The poverty I witness in India ‘was significantly worse than anywhere else I’ve visited’

Been to Bihar? Crikey.

They have control over their culture? India has multiple cultures. Sikkim and the Tribal states don’t share a huge amount with the Dravidian south. For example.

Explain to me ‘what you mean by that sentence’
                  Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 10-02-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

That’s all good homeslice, all good indeed

The poverty I witness in India ‘was significantly worse than anywhere else I’ve visited’

Been to Bihar? Crikey.

They have control over their culture? India has multiple cultures. Sikkim and the Tribal states don’t share a huge amount to the Dravidian south. For example.

Explain to me ‘what you mean by that sentence’
                    yes multiple cultures owned by the peoples of that culture.

unlike in america with certain folks.

ill let mos def explain:

Comment

Working...
                    X