• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

So where'd you end up going?
    He has us in suspense!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Two things

-Lunch date is a poor first date idea, in my opinion. Something active, in the evening, is always preferable - mini-golf, bowling, escape room, etc. Followed by drinks. Followed by more if you do it right. Remember - she's hoping it leads to sex just as much as you are, but you gotta play those cards right.

-SAYING THAT. When I was 23 took a 39 year old cuban woman on a lunch first date because we were coworkers and I wanted to start harmless as possible. We were hooking up for almost a decade.
      She's a co worker that was exactly the situation lmao it went extremely well and I'll be hittin that every day since Wednesday lmao her 16 year old son even walked in the one time it was bad lmao I felt awful I'd be so mad if I was him.

But I took her to this place Loxleys, it's like a fine dining place with an outside that's like treehouse themed but it was cool. Then we went to round 1 which is like David n busters. We hung out for like 8 hrs until I smashed that night
      paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

He has us in suspense!
        Lmao she's drained all my energy I even neglected my fantasy football team. The humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

She's a co worker that was exactly the situation lmao it went extremely well and I'll be hittin that every day since Wednesday lmao her 16 year old son even walked in the one time it was bad lmao I felt awful I'd be so mad if I was him.

But I took her to this place Loxleys, it's like a fine dining place with an outside that's like treehouse themed but it was cool. Then we went to round 1 which is like David n busters. We hung out for like 8 hrs until I smashed that night
          My man.

landscape-1453651202-screen-shot-2016-01-24-at-105932-am.png?resize=640:*.png

Comment

Lmao she's drained all my energy I even neglected my fantasy football team. The humanity!
            Well as long as she also drained your nuts, it's all good.

Comment

I always like it when they make my dry like the desert!

Comment

Working...
              X