No announcement yet.

Lunch ideas for first date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch ideas for first date?

First off she's Spanish, 40 and doesn't seem too high maintenance. I'm only 30 but I'm open I'll give her a shot. She's nice looking and cooked me food the other day. It don't got to be super fancy but I'm wondering what would be a good idea to do. I know movies are dumb because you don't really get to know each other.

What kind of game y'all got in these situations lol trying to get me this milf

Vietnamese. Pho is always good for a lunch date if you want to take her out.

If you’re gonna cook, maybe go with something nice and simple like a steak with some roasted Mediterranean vegetables (Peppers, cherry tomatoes, courgette), Really easy to do just put them in the oven with a bit of olive oil on them and salt and then roast them. It’s difficult to get it wrong and pretty nice.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-28-2022, 09:20 AM.
    $Bullsfam$ $Bullsfam$ likes this.

Comment

Chart House or something like that then mini golf.

Comment

Does she like sports? If so, bar/restaurant.
        If you want it to be more of a one on one setting, I suggest maybe a decent Italian restaurant, or the cuisine style of HER choice.
        If you want something fun, Dave & Busters so you two could play some games together.

It's really hard to say without knowing the type of woman she is.

Comment

I'll steal a line from Rocky..."Take her to the zoo"....

Comment

Hot dog of course.

Comment

Reserve a fancy steakhouse or sushi place you baller. Use them money you won.

Comment

Buy some lunchables and throw them on a wooden tray. Tell her it's Tapas and ask her to bring the beer. She'll love you

Comment

at 40... i would take her out for lunch and then maybe a stroll by the beach (if you dont live near the ocean) then i would say take a stroll through downtown, the park, etc.. go explore.. at 40, i dont think she wants to be going to a bar, clubbing, etc. i could be wrong, but if i was up to me, that's what i would do. good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Vietnamese. Pho is always good for a lunch date if you want to take her out.

If you’re gonna cook, maybe go with something nice and simple like a steak with some roasted Mediterranean vegetables (Peppers, cherry tomatoes, courgette), Really easy to do just put them in the oven with a bit of olive oil on them and salt and then roast them. It’s difficult to get it wrong and pretty nice.
                    random azz shiiet! lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X