Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a new basketball ball Molten Bg4500

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just bought a new basketball ball Molten Bg4500

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Good indoor and outdoor basketball

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Good indoor and outdoor basketball
    I always make the mistake of leaving balls outside and then the heat kills them, they get less full with air.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kara View Post

      I always make the mistake of leaving balls outside and then the heat kills them, they get less full with air.
      they also get less full with air if you don't use them for a month

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post

        they also get less full with air if you don't use them for a month
        I usually buy a new one once a year.

        Comment

        Working...
        X
        TOP