Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Why did you put doctor in quotes? Yes he’s a neurosurgeon. He isn’t an immunologist.

If you think he’s more qualified than Fauci on this topic than you’re too much of a simpleton to even have this discussion with.

Maybe we should ask an eye dr. Or a urologist. How about Dr. J? Or Dr. Ruth?

Natural immunity is not a coherent strategy to address a pandemic. It’s a cucked political one that many Trumpets touted. Sadly, Dr. Carson is touting this.

Back to the blame liberals, blame blacks for race issues in America and all the usual things.

Would be nice if you spent the same energy on educating yourself fully before forming an opinion as you do sucking off Trump and regurgitating whatever “alternate facts” you find on far right websites.
    Fauci is a failure and a corrupted liar. Lied about gain of function research and origins of COVID. Flip flopped on masks 3 or 4 different times. Lots of doctors, including immunologists were silenced during COVID. The most effective way to control people is through fear, whether it is one individual or an entire country. Now we have monkeypox declared a national and global emergency...more fear mongering over a disease that is 95% spread through sexual activity.

JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Why did you put doctor in quotes? Yes he’s a neurosurgeon. He isn’t an immunologist.

If you think he’s more qualified than Fauci on this topic than you’re too much of a simpleton to even have this discussion with.

Maybe we should ask an eye dr. Or a urologist. How about Dr. J? Or Dr. Ruth?

Natural immunity is not a coherent strategy to address a pandemic. It’s a cucked political one that many Trumpets touted. Sadly, Dr. Carson is touting this.

Back to the blame liberals, blame blacks for race issues in America and all the usual things.

Would be nice if you spent the same energy on educating yourself fully before forming an opinion as you do sucking off Trump and regurgitating whatever “alternate facts” you find on far right websites.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    "Because if you acknowledge natural immunity, then you can't insistent that everybody be injected," Carson said, referring to COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
    You have to get covid to get an natural immunity response, facts.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad_
    replied
    Originally posted by Comanche View Post

But not better then people with both the vaccine and natural immunity.

Soooo...

You its pretty sad but alot of people thought they were doing just fine without the vaccine... and then they werent.
    Vaccine + Natural Immunity = Natural Immunity

Enjoy your gene therapy.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied

Newsmax aims “alternate facts” at the undereducated far right nationalist readers they target.

Dr. Carson, while a brilliant and accomplished man, has done much of the same since he accepted a position in the Trump Administration.

I didn’t try to discredit him. You didn’t tout him. You posted something he said because you agree with these kind of idiotic far right conspiracies.

You regularly post things from black people that support Trump. That doesn’t mean you’re not a racist or respect black people. It means you love Trump more than you hate black people.

So whether its Owens or Carson, hell it could be me or Larry, so long as someone black sucks off Trump you’re down with them.

Somehow, you think that is proof you’re not some imbecile nationalist waging some silly forum race war.

All that makes you is a brainless cucked minion.
    Dr. Carson is a "doctor", he more qualified to talk about COVID and Monkeypox than you or anyone else on this forum. Fauci got everything wrong and cannot be trusted to tell the truth, he's been proven wrong ever since he got the AIDS epidemic wrong. He lied about gain of function research.

You are a bigoted mental case you fell for the divide and conquer tactics of your democrat party. You're the perfect puppet. If they have a D in front of their name you'll gladly insert their cawk in your mouth.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied

On what grounds do you suggest Dr. Carson is a liar? You are trying to discredit this accomplished and respected physician who is much more intelligent and successful than you because you don't agree with his politics.

I just touted Dr. Carson and you are saying I hate black men smarter than me. You need to change your name to The Big Dumb, you aren't smarter than anyone on this forum or anywhere else.
    Newsmax aims “alternate facts” at the undereducated far right nationalist readers they target.

Dr. Carson, while a brilliant and accomplished man, has done much of the same since he accepted a position in the Trump Administration.

I didn’t try to discredit him. No, I don’t agree with his politics. I post anything about his intelligence, qualifications or education. Just his honesty.

You didn’t tout him. You posted something he said because you agree with these kind of idiotic far right conspiracies.

You regularly post things from black people that support Trump. That doesn’t mean you’re not a racist or respect black people. It means you love Trump more than you hate black people.

So whether its Owens or Carson, hell it could be me or Larry, so long as someone black sucks off Trump you’re down with them.

Somehow, you think that is proof you’re not some imbecile nationalist waging some silly forum race war.

All that makes you is a brainless cucked minion to an autocrat.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-08-2022, 03:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied

Yes I did tout her intelligence and qualifications.

I didn’t make any comment about Dr. Carson’s education or qualifications.

My comment was about honesty of the information he and Newsmax provide.

As usual you’ve chosen to lie about what a black poster posted as part of the anti liberal, anti black race war you engage in daily on NSB.

Just because you hate black men smarter than you doesn’t give you the right to be so dishonest.

There is no race war imbecile.

On what grounds do you suggest Dr. Carson is a liar? You are trying to discredit this accomplished and respected physician who is much more intelligent and successful than you because you don't agree with his politics.

I just touted Dr. Carson and you are saying I hate black men smarter than me. You need to change your name to The Big Dumb, you aren't smarter than anyone on this forum or anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied

You were the one touting the education and prestige of our current press secretary and the newest addition to the SCOTUS. You dismissed all criticism of them insisting they were highly educated and held positions of prestige and power that we were all envious of, and how any criticism of them was rooted in racism and jealousy. Now, here you are dismissing the education and prestige of Dr. Carson, based purely on your partisan political loyalties. Not only are you an ignorant hypocrite but you're a racist by your own standards.
    Yes I did tout her intelligence and qualifications.

I didn’t make any comment about Dr. Carson’s education or qualifications.

My comment was about honesty of the information he and Newsmax provide.

As usual you’ve chosen to lie about what a black poster posted as part of the anti liberal, anti black race war you engage in daily on NSB.

Just because you hate black men smarter than you doesn’t give you the right to be so dishonest.

There is no race war imbecile.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-08-2022, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Comanche
    replied
    We all lost our minds making literally everything about covid a political issue. When lost our collective IQ as a society.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Newsmax and Ben Carson. Yeah thats where we should he going for honest information.
    You were the one touting the education and prestige of our current press secretary and the newest addition to the SCOTUS. You dismissed all criticism of them insisting they were highly educated and held positions of prestige and power that we were all envious of, and how any criticism of them was rooted in racism and jealousy. Now, here you are dismissing the education and prestige of Dr. Carson, based purely on your partisan political loyalties. Not only are you an ignorant hypocrite but you're a racist by your own standards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X