No announcement yet.

Dr. Ben Carson: COVID 'Best Mechanism' for Government Control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comanche View Post

False. But look, is it possible to have a conversation about covid without you going full blown conspiracy theorist on me?
    Conspiracy? The left tries to make the natural immune system look like a conspiracy theory. No conspiracy on my end.

Real vaccines are taken at childhood, and some of them you get a booster once later on in life, and you're immune for live. Covid vaccines that need boosting twice or three times a year are not vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Conspiracy? The left tries to make the natural immune system look like a conspiracy theory. No conspiracy on my end.

Real vaccines are taken at childhood, and some of them you get a booster once later on in life, and you're immune for live. Covid vaccines that need boosting twice or three times a year are not vaccines.
      Ok listen Vlad, the yearly flu shot alone destroys the idea you have of what a "real vaccine" is. Thats before we get into all the additional vaccines people take to travel. Take a long look at who made you believe this obviously false definition of a vaccine.

We are all better off leaving politics and medical treatments seperated, dont you think?

Comment

Obviously people here are jealous of s successful black man..
        it shows
        JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Fauci thinks COVID is a laughing matter. Wonder if the million who died thought it was funny? Or the millions who lost their businesses and jobs through lockdowns and mandates see the humor in this?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Fauci thinks COVID is a laughing matter. Wonder if the million who died thought it was funny? Or the millions who lost their businesses and jobs through lockdowns and mandates see the humor in this?

Im not sure how Fauci is supposed to not make fun of all of the accusations levied against him in the past 2 years. The guy's only human. What else are they charging him with now?
            Last edited by Comanche; 08-11-2022, 12:50 PM.
            travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Im not sure how Fauci is supposed to not make fun of all of the accusations levied against him in the past 2 years. The guy's only human. What else are they charging him with now?
              This idiot dropped the ball and flip-flopped his way through the pandemic. Lied about gain of function research. He brings this upon himself. His co-hort Dr. Birx admits they lied to the public about the vaccines.

Birx said on a CNN special about the federal coronavirus response, And that facilitated to be frank with regional and local press and governors and mayors and be very clear about mask mandates and closing bars and severely restricting indoor dining and all of these elements that I was never allowed to say nationally.”

She was asked if she was being censored, and she answered, “Clearly, someone was blocking me from doing it. My understanding was I could not be national because the president might see it.”

Birx is admitting that she lied to the American people. She did it to save her job.

Imagine the national platform that she could have if she would have resigned and gone on national television for days to tell the truth about what the American people should be doing to stay safe. She would have blown the whistle on Trump’s failed response and gotten the truth to the American people.

Deborah Birx was in a trusted position during a pandemic, and she knowingly misled people.
              Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 08-11-2022, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Moderna is counting on a 7 billion annual booster market for the next several years to please it's shareholders for several years.

Interesting, how with-in 24 hours Moderna announces a 21 billion dollar purchase agreement that Fauci claims "If you aren’t up-to-date on Covid vaccines and boosters, you’re ‘going to get into trouble"

Moderna said the Booster market "$7 billion annually for the next several years"

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/03/fauc...s-trouble.html

https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-t...ll-transcript/

Comment

This idiot dropped the ball and flip-flopped his way through the pandemic. Lied about gain of function research. He brings this upon himself. His co-hort Dr. Birx admits they lied to the public about the vaccines.

Birx said on a CNN special about the federal coronavirus response, And that facilitated to be frank with regional and local press and governors and mayors and be very clear about mask mandates and closing bars and severely restricting indoor dining and all of these elements that I was never allowed to say nationally.”

She was asked if she was being censored, and she answered, “Clearly, someone was blocking me from doing it. My understanding was I could not be national because the president might see it.”

Birx is admitting that she lied to the American people. She did it to save her job.

Imagine the national platform that she could have if she would have resigned and gone on national television for days to tell the truth about what the American people should be doing to stay safe. She would have blown the whistle on Trump’s failed response and gotten the truth to the American people.

Deborah Birx was in a trusted position during a pandemic, and she knowingly misled people.
                  Im sure Fauci made mistakes. Considering the gravity of a world wide pandemic developing in real time, I dont see how it could be humanely possible to bat 1000. But to make him put to be an enemy of the state... wake up dude the entire thing is loony. Where is Rand Paul today and where are the criminal charges he said he was going to bring on Fauci?
                  travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Im sure Fauci made mistakes. Considering the gravity of a world wide pandemic developing in real time, I dont see how it could be humanely possible to bat 1000. But to make him put to be an enemy of the state... wake up dude the entire thing is loony. Where is Rand Paul today and where are the criminal charges he said he was going to bring on Fauci?
                    Fauci has top cover and immunity. Lets now pretend he isn't part of the dictatorship running the machine. Highest paid federal employee of all time. He didn't just "make a few mistakes", he outright lied to the President and the American people. Birx even admits this now.

Comment

Fauci has top cover and immunity. Lets now pretend he isn't part of the dictatorship running the machine. Highest paid federal employee of all time. He didn't just "make a few mistakes", he outright lied to the President and the American people. Birx even admits this now.
                      The "highest paid federal employee of all time" made 400 ****ing k. This is laughable. Nice try passing him off as an all powerful, secret society robe wearing grand master.
                      Last edited by Comanche; 08-11-2022, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X