Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Ben Carson: COVID 'Best Mechanism' for Government Control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

    Yes I did tout her intelligence and qualifications.

    I didn’t make any comment about Dr. Carson’s education or qualifications.

    My comment was about honesty of the information he and Newsmax provide.

    As usual you’ve chosen to lie about what a black poster posted as part of the anti liberal, anti black race war you engage in daily on NSB.

    Just because you hate black men smarter than you doesn’t give you the right to be so dishonest.

    There is no race war imbecile.

    On what grounds do you suggest Dr. Carson is a liar? You are trying to discredit this accomplished and respected physician who is much more intelligent and successful than you because you don't agree with his politics.

    I just touted Dr. Carson and you are saying I hate black men smarter than me. You need to change your name to The Big Dumb, you aren't smarter than anyone on this forum or anywhere else.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

      On what grounds do you suggest Dr. Carson is a liar? You are trying to discredit this accomplished and respected physician who is much more intelligent and successful than you because you don't agree with his politics.

      I just touted Dr. Carson and you are saying I hate black men smarter than me. You need to change your name to The Big Dumb, you aren't smarter than anyone on this forum or anywhere else.
      Newsmax aims “alternate facts” at the undereducated far right nationalist readers they target.

      Dr. Carson, while a brilliant and accomplished man, has done much of the same since he accepted a position in the Trump Administration.

      I didn’t try to discredit him. No, I don’t agree with his politics. I post anything about his intelligence, qualifications or education. Just his honesty.

      You didn’t tout him. You posted something he said because you agree with these kind of idiotic far right conspiracies.

      You regularly post things from black people that support Trump. That doesn’t mean you’re not a racist or respect black people. It means you love Trump more than you hate black people.

      So whether its Owens or Carson, hell it could be me or Larry, so long as someone black sucks off Trump you’re down with them.

      Somehow, you think that is proof you’re not some imbecile nationalist waging some silly forum race war.

      All that makes you is a brainless cucked minion to an autocrat.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-08-2022, 03:00 PM.
      travestyny travestyny likes this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

        Newsmax aims “alternate facts” at the undereducated far right nationalist readers they target.

        Dr. Carson, while a brilliant and accomplished man, has done much of the same since he accepted a position in the Trump Administration.

        I didn’t try to discredit him. You didn’t tout him. You posted something he said because you agree with these kind of idiotic far right conspiracies.

        You regularly post things from black people that support Trump. That doesn’t mean you’re not a racist or respect black people. It means you love Trump more than you hate black people.

        So whether its Owens or Carson, hell it could be me or Larry, so long as someone black sucks off Trump you’re down with them.

        Somehow, you think that is proof you’re not some imbecile nationalist waging some silly forum race war.

        All that makes you is a brainless cucked minion.
        Dr. Carson is a "doctor", he more qualified to talk about COVID and Monkeypox than you or anyone else on this forum. Fauci got everything wrong and cannot be trusted to tell the truth, he's been proven wrong ever since he got the AIDS epidemic wrong. He lied about gain of function research.

        You are a bigoted mental case you fell for the divide and conquer tactics of your democrat party. You're the perfect puppet. If they have a D in front of their name you'll gladly insert their cawk in your mouth.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Comanche View Post

          But not better then people with both the vaccine and natural immunity.

          Soooo...

          You its pretty sad but alot of people thought they were doing just fine without the vaccine... and then they werent.
          Vaccine + Natural Immunity = Natural Immunity

          Enjoy your gene therapy.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            "Because if you acknowledge natural immunity, then you can't insistent that everybody be injected," Carson said, referring to COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
            You have to get covid to get an natural immunity response, facts.

            Comment


            • #16
              Why did you put doctor in quotes? Yes he’s a neurosurgeon. He isn’t an immunologist.

              If you think he’s more qualified than Fauci on this topic than you’re too much of a simpleton to even have this discussion with.

              Maybe we should ask an eye dr. Or a urologist. How about Dr. J? Or Dr. Ruth?

              Natural immunity is not a coherent strategy to address a pandemic. It’s a cucked political one that many Trumpets touted. Sadly, Dr. Carson is touting this.

              Back to the blame liberals, blame blacks for race issues in America and all the usual things.

              Would be nice if you spent the same energy on educating yourself fully before forming an opinion as you do sucking off Trump and regurgitating whatever “alternate facts” you find on far right websites.
              travestyny travestyny likes this.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Why did you put doctor in quotes? Yes he’s a neurosurgeon. He isn’t an immunologist.

                If you think he’s more qualified than Fauci on this topic than you’re too much of a simpleton to even have this discussion with.

                Maybe we should ask an eye dr. Or a urologist. How about Dr. J? Or Dr. Ruth?

                Natural immunity is not a coherent strategy to address a pandemic. It’s a cucked political one that many Trumpets touted. Sadly, Dr. Carson is touting this.

                Back to the blame liberals, blame blacks for race issues in America and all the usual things.

                Would be nice if you spent the same energy on educating yourself fully before forming an opinion as you do sucking off Trump and regurgitating whatever “alternate facts” you find on far right websites.
                Fauci is a failure and a corrupted liar. Lied about gain of function research and origins of COVID. Flip flopped on masks 3 or 4 different times. Lots of doctors, including immunologists were silenced during COVID. The most effective way to control people is through fear, whether it is one individual or an entire country. Now we have monkeypox declared a national and global emergency...more fear mongering over a disease that is 95% spread through sexual activity.

                JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

                  Fauci is a failure and a corrupted liar. Lied about gain of function research and origins of COVID. Flip flopped on masks 3 or 4 different times. Lots of doctors, including immunologists were silenced during COVID. The most effective way to control people is through fear, whether it is one individual or an entire country. Now we have monkeypox declared a national and global emergency...more fear mongering over a disease that is 95% spread through sexual activity.
                  Fauci successfully advised Presidents and leaders of countries for years on how to address diseases.

                  Trump gets jealous that media and citizens look to Fauci because he’s proven to be a non partisan that devises effective ways to address outbreaks, and now all the Trump cum gurglers are claiming he isn’t qualified.

                  Well you don’t have to worry about anything because you’re impotent and not engaging in any sexual activity.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-08-2022, 03:32 PM.
                  travestyny travestyny likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

                    Fauci successfully advised Presidents and leaders of countries for years on how to address diseases.

                    Trump gets jealous that media and citizens look to Fauci because he’s proven to be a non partisan that devises effective ways to address outbreaks, and now all the Trump cum gurglers are claiming he isn’t qualified.

                    Well you don’t have to worry about anything because you’re impotent and not engaging in any sexual activity.
                    Successfully? So I guess Trump successfully managed COVID then...good to hear you admit that. Especially since there were more COVID deaths reported under Biden than Trump. Guess Biden didn't get the memo.

                    Not impotent, but unlike you, I don't f'k men in the ass, which is primary how moneypox is being spread.
                    JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Vaccine + Natural Immunity = Natural Immunity

                      Enjoy your gene therapy.
                      False. But look, is it possible to have a conversation about covid without you going full blown conspiracy theorist on me?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP