Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Ben Carson: COVID 'Best Mechanism' for Government Control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr. Ben Carson: COVID 'Best Mechanism' for Government Control

    Dr. Ben Carson told Newsmax on Monday that the COVID-19 pandemic has been the "best mechanism government has had for controlling the people ever" and that it's contrary to the founding principles of America.

    "Interestingly enough, when you think about the beginnings of our country, people came here so that they could be free, so that they wouldn't have the government's foot on their neck, mandating what they could and could not do," Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, said during an appearance on Newsmax's "National Report." "This COVID situation has been the best mechanism government has had for controlling the people ever and they're very reluctant to let it go."

    Politico reportedSaturday that the Biden administration is expected to extend the COVID-19 public health emergency again, potentially continuing the emergency declaration past the November midterm elections and into next year.

    "So they're going to continue trying to extend it just as far as people will tolerate, quite frankly, and they're not looking at science at all," Carson said. "Science tells us that viruses tend to attenuate so each iteration of it becomes a little weaker, but it also is more transmittable."

    Carson added that viral weakening is the reason the U.S. is currently experiencing an uptick in COVID-19 cases but a low number of deaths.

    "It's a very different disease than what we had in the beginning, and they're not talking about natural immunity," Carson said. "People with natural immunity are doing just fine. They're doing extremely well, better than those who have been vaccinated."

    The Trump-era Housing and Urban Development secretary said that federal health officials don't want to hear about natural immunity.

    "Because if you acknowledge natural immunity, then you can't insistent that everybody be injected," Carson said, referring to COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

    When asked about the Biden administration's recent declarationof monkeypox as a health emergency, Carson said the focus of the federal response should be on preventing transmission.

    "As far as monkeypox is concerned, what we know is that it is mostly transmitted by sexual activity, and 95% of the cases have been in the ****sexual community," he said. "Why are we not looking at the way that it's transmitted now and coming up with ways to deal with that?

    "We should love everybody in our society. There shouldn't be anybody that we don't love and that we don't care for and that we shouldn't try to lay out aids to help prevent disease."

  • #2
    You know that this won’t show up on CNN and MSNBC:

    "People with natural immunity are doing just fine. They're doing extremely well, better than those who have been vaccinated."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You know that this won’t show up on CNN and MSNBC:
      Lol that quote is so moronic

      Old people that didn’t die from Covid are now doing well with their natural immunity

      What about the geriatrics that weren’t able to develop immunity because…errr….well they’re 6 feet deep?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

        Lol that quote is so moronic

        Old people that didn’t die from Covid are now doing well with their natural immunity

        What about the geriatrics that weren’t able to develop immunity because…errr….well they’re 6 feet deep?
        Most of those geriatrics had pre-existing conditions or underlying conditions that weren't diagnosed. You were duped, moron.
        JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

          Most of those geriatrics had pre-existing conditions or underlying conditions that weren't diagnosed. You were duped, moron.
          Well yeah pretty much all geriatrics are suffering from something!

          Very few don’t have any health conditions whatsoever

          It’s part of being ‘old’


          Comment


          • #6
            Newsmax and Ben Carson. Yeah thats where we should he going for honest information.
            travestyny travestyny likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              You know that this won’t show up on CNN and MSNBC:
              But not better then people with both the vaccine and natural immunity.

              Soooo...

              You its pretty sad but alot of people thought they were doing just fine without the vaccine... and then they werent.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Newsmax and Ben Carson. Yeah thats where we should he going for honest information.
                You were the one touting the education and prestige of our current press secretary and the newest addition to the SCOTUS. You dismissed all criticism of them insisting they were highly educated and held positions of prestige and power that we were all envious of, and how any criticism of them was rooted in racism and jealousy. Now, here you are dismissing the education and prestige of Dr. Carson, based purely on your partisan political loyalties. Not only are you an ignorant hypocrite but you're a racist by your own standards.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We all lost our minds making literally everything about covid a political issue. When lost our collective IQ as a society.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

                    You were the one touting the education and prestige of our current press secretary and the newest addition to the SCOTUS. You dismissed all criticism of them insisting they were highly educated and held positions of prestige and power that we were all envious of, and how any criticism of them was rooted in racism and jealousy. Now, here you are dismissing the education and prestige of Dr. Carson, based purely on your partisan political loyalties. Not only are you an ignorant hypocrite but you're a racist by your own standards.
                    Yes I did tout her intelligence and qualifications.

                    I didn’t make any comment about Dr. Carson’s education or qualifications.

                    My comment was about honesty of the information he and Newsmax provide.

                    As usual you’ve chosen to lie about what a black poster posted as part of the anti liberal, anti black race war you engage in daily on NSB.

                    Just because you hate black men smarter than you doesn’t give you the right to be so dishonest.

                    There is no race war imbecile.


                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-08-2022, 02:32 PM.
                    travestyny travestyny likes this.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP