Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alec baldwin hails 'brave and amazingly talented' actress who crashed into house at 100mph whilst intoxicated- 'im sorry you had this tragic thing happen to you'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alec baldwin hails 'brave and amazingly talented' actress who crashed into house at 100mph whilst intoxicated- 'im sorry you had this tragic thing happen to you'

'Crazy' Alec Baldwin facing fierce backlash for latest comments calling for fans to send their support to the actress who crashed at 100mph into the house under the influence of alcohol, causing the house to burn down and missing the owner by two feet. 59 firefighters diverted to the scene to control the flames.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nne-Heche.html

Last edited by Madison boxing; 08-07-2022, 02:54 PM.

Look how many well wishes Spence got. They did the same thing, with slightly different results but their actions were similar. Similar to Henry Rugg even, though he wasn't so "lucky", he killed someone.

We have to start jailing people for high speed DUIs. No matter how it turns out, you need to do a minimum 90 day lockup no matter how much money you have to throw at it.

Here's a recent high speed dui accident that killed 6 people including babies and other small children. watch the video, it's horrendous.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5938597...-asherey-ryan/

MeanestNiceGuy and boxingfan91 like this.

Comment

People do dumb stuff all the time you curtain twitching small town bum

She’s in hospital and that ain’t nice

You’re literally a robot

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
        People do dumb stuff all the time you curtain twitching small town bum

She’s in hospital and that ain’t nice

You’re literally a robot
        she was literally 2 feet from killing someone and that someone has now lost their home due to her thinking it was a good idea to sink a bottle of vodka and drive at 100mph.... what the hell is wrong with you....
        MeanestNiceGuy, Zaroku and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

she was literally 2 feet from killing someone and that someone has now lost their home due to her thinking it was a good idea to sink a bottle of vodka and drive at 100mph.... what the hell is wrong with you....
          Yeah never drunk drove or driven fast?

I certainly have!
          Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 08-07-2022, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Look how many well wishes Spence got. They did the same thing, with slightly different results but their actions were similar. Similar to Henry Rugg even, though he wasn't so "lucky", he killed someone.

We have to start jailing people for high speed DUIs. No matter how it turns out, you need to do a minimum 90 day lockup no matter how much money you have to throw at it.

Here's a recent high speed dui accident that killed 6 people including babies and other small children. watch the video, it's horrendous.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5938597...-asherey-ryan/
            I have zero sympathy for people driving under the influence, especially celebrities, And I think it should be taken a lot more seriously than it is. There's no excuse for it, I use Uber all the time and probably spend $50-$60 total for the night, if you can't afford $60 on securing a ride home,then you need to get your finances in order before you even think about going out. Fock Henry Riggs, what happened to that woman he hit was horrible, fock this woman in the article,I wish her brain would have launched out of her skull, and fock anyone who drives under the influence, if they hit someone,I always hope it's someone they love so they have to live with the guilt.
            JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

I certainly have!
              I haven't, so fock you. Hope your family gets hit by a drunk driver

Comment

I certainly have!
                If you did both at the same time you should have spent quality time with some other criminals. If that was an unbending rule many of these tragedies would’ve been avoided. If you can’t see that you are a big part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

If you did both at the same time you should have spent quality time with some other criminals. If that was an unbending rule many of these tragedies would’ve been avoided. If you can’t see that you are a big part of the problem.
                  Meh

You yanks are no fun unless you’re shooting each other.

Bit of drunk driving is a part of life in Europe

Comment

But crashing into a house at 100mph is pretty brave if you think about it. She almost beat Errol Spence's lap time.

Seriously though she deserves all the criticism she gets, it's her own fault she's in hospital but I dunno if I'm that outraged at her friends for wanting her to survive. Baldwin is OTT giving a big speech but all Arquette said is 'Pray for her recovery' which is pretty reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                    X