Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about Ron DeSantis. Is he any better than Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I think DeSantis appeals to many more voters than Trump and I he beats Biden (if he runs) easily. With Trump, I don’t trust the calculus for him to get elected. And frankly we can’t afford a second Biden term; our country will be destroyed (and I’m not being hyperbolic here).

DeSantis is superior candidate and has the best chance to win the presidency so let’s pick him!
    Nope, that it wrong.

Comment

Vlad_ Trump was for red flag gun laws until he got massive push back from his base. Trump expedited the COVID-19 "vaccines" which helped the big pharma cult elitists to do that bullshit mandate. That mandate made tons lose their jobs. Trump listened to Fauci. Trump signed the bill for extra $ for the unemployed (nothing for the employed) and the stimulus that helped drive up inflation we are experiencing now. Trump didn't really attempt to drain the swamp at all. He never went after Hillary when he said he would while campaigning. Barr didn't do a damn thing helpful since he is a globalist. Durham waited for the time to run out so nobody from the FBI could get charged for the fake Russian Dossier. Trump listened to his dumb daughter and signed in that stupid shit that makes companies have to pay employees paid sick time off if their damn children get sick. That's some dumbass commie shit. Trump appointed a lot of terrible people to positions like that big pharma executive as head of HHS.

Trump has been put to the test and failed on numerous things he mouthed off about. DeSantis hasn't. DeSantis has showed more balls than Trump and sticks to his values more than Trump. DeSantis is a real Conservative while Trump is just an older generation Democrat running as a Republican. Trump sold us out to big pharma ffs. Why didn't Trump try and get rid of all the globalists in the FBI and CIA? Why didn't he try and force something to happen to those that spied on him during the campaign and did the Steele Dossier? He knew he was spied on from the Obama administration but did nothing about it. I almost think the guy is controlled opposition. He talked good but is more mouth than substance. He kind of reminds me of Lindsey Graham. They'll say a lot of decent things then do a lot of bullshit. The guy is clearly hated by a lot of people, whether it's warranted or not. He lost to Biden and could possibly lose again. We need someone that has more balls and less people hate him. DeSantis > Trump. I voted for Trump twice. I will never vote for him again.
      Theodore Theodore likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
        Vlad_ Trump was for red flag gun laws until he got massive push back from his base. Trump expedited the COVID-19 "vaccines" which helped the big pharma cult elitists to do that bullshit mandate. That mandate made tons lose their jobs. Trump listened to Fauci. Trump signed the bill for extra $ for the unemployed (nothing for the employed) and the stimulus that helped drive up inflation we are experiencing now. Trump didn't really attempt to drain the swamp at all. He never went after Hillary when he said he would while campaigning. Barr didn't do a damn thing helpful since he is a globalist. Durham waited for the time to run out so nobody from the FBI could get charged for the fake Russian Dossier. Trump listened to his dumb daughter and signed in that stupid shit that makes companies have to pay employees paid sick time off if their damn children get sick. That's some dumbass commie shit. Trump appointed a lot of terrible people to positions like that big pharma executive as head of HHS.

Trump has been put to the test and failed on numerous things he mouthed off about. DeSantis hasn't. DeSantis has showed more balls than Trump and sticks to his values more than Trump. DeSantis is a real Conservative while Trump is just an older generation Democrat running as a Republican. Trump sold us out to big pharma ffs. Why didn't Trump try and get rid of all the globalists in the FBI and CIA? Why didn't he try and force something to happen to those that spied on him during the campaign and did the Steele Dossier? He knew he was spied on from the Obama administration but did nothing about it. I almost think the guy is controlled opposition. He talked good but is more mouth than substance. He kind of reminds me of Lindsey Graham. They'll say a lot of decent things then do a lot of bullshit. The guy is clearly hated by a lot of people, whether it's warranted or not. He lost to Biden and could possibly lose again. We need someone that has more balls and less people hate him. DeSantis > Trump. I voted for Trump twice. I will never vote for him again.
        Trump was also fighting his own party on many issues, because the right is full of spineless RINOs. And yes Trump is far from perfect.
        Desantis has more balls? Oh, wait until he gets to the White House and then starts getting the level of attacks that Trump was getting. I don't think he will handle it well.
        Last edited by Vlad_; 08-07-2022, 12:07 AM.

Comment

With DeSantis you get Trumps America First policies but none of the baggage.

My concern is how does Ron handle the constant attacks and slurs by the establishment blob? He could end up moving to the left and become another Romney.

Theodore Theodore 1bad65 1bad65 like this.

Comment

he seems like a proper conservative to me and a proper leader. the whole circus act with trump is too much, theres a way to conduct yourself as president and surely age has got to be a factor soon.

Comment

De Santis has age AND the fact that he can do 2 terms.. those are the biggest factors imo

To me he also seems to understand the more culture war stuff then Trump did/does and goes after big tech/censorship/trans and grooming kids BS

Also while Trump will call out fake news.. he will just call them "fake news" over and over again

Meanwhile De Santis will eloquently dissect and tell everyone EXACTLY WHY they are fake news.. in a way that its hard for people to dismiss it (like they did with Trump)

Its either him or Trump.. Honestly if its not one of those 2 and instead a rino like Romney.. then who gives a ****.. let the party rot

Oh and i forgot one more thing.. I believe Trump would beat Biden.. but i can still see it going the other way.. Trump mobilizes both bases to vote for and against him.. I don't think De Santis will ignite the left like Trump would.. Having said that you can see there already on the De santis is a bigot/racist/sexist train.. so who knows
              Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 08-07-2022, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                De Santis has age AND the fact that he can do 2 terms.. those are the biggest factors imo

To me he also seems to understand the more culture war stuff then Trump did/does and goes after big tech/censorship/trans and grooming kids BS

Also while Trump will call out fake news.. he will just call them "fake news" over and over again

Meanwhile De Santis will eloquently dissect and tell everyone EXACTLY WHY they are fake news.. in a way that its hard for people to dismiss it (like they did with Trump)

Its either him or Trump.. Honestly if its not one of those 2 and instead a rino like Romney.. then who gives a ****.. let the party rot

Oh and i forgot one more thing.. I believe Trump would beat Biden.. but i can still see it going the other way.. Trump mobilizes both bases to vote for and against him.. I don't think De Santis will ignite the left like Trump would.. Having said that you can see there already on the De santis is a bigot/racist/sexist train.. so who knows
                No matter who runs in the Republican Party the left will call them racist.

Comment

Republicans will find a way to lose, even if victory is almost certain. Because most of them are like jellyfish. SPINELESS.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Republicans will find a way to lose, even if victory is almost certain. Because most of them are like jellyfish. SPINELESS.
                    NOT Trump.... at least thats what Rockin told me

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

NOT Trump.... at least thats what Rockin told me
                      No, Trump was openly robbed in front of the US population, who took it just as willingly up the ass as they did their booster shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X