Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegas shop owner stabs robber "I'm ded" LOOOOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • prefix_66_title_rich Vegas shop owner stabs robber "I'm ded" LOOOOL

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Theodore, Shadoww702 and 2 others like this.

  • #2
    A good knife can completely end some shit in a hurry.

    Spyderco, Benchmade, even Cold Steel (have a AL in SV35 on me as I type this).

    Keep a decent folder on you everytime you go out in the wild, fellas.





    Biolink, Theodore and 4 others like this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Jhonny and I love this!!was he woke?
      Last edited by Zaroku; 08-06-2022, 09:32 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Fatal mistake . He jumped the counter and under estimated the shop owner.

        he got shanked easily

        Comment


        • #5
          He was woke??

          Comment


          • #6
            That's ****ed up. Stabbing an unarmed kid multiple times including in the back. What a ***** that shopkeeper is, hopefully a long prison term.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-06-2022, 04:08 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              That's ****ed up. Stabbing an unarmed kid multiple times including in the back. What a ***** that shopkeeper is, hopefully a long prison term.
              He will walk free, as he should

              It was the 'unarmed kid' who got himself killed

              Hopefully this will be a lesson for other 'innocent, unarmed kids' out there

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Szef View Post

                He will walk free, as he should

                It was the 'unarmed kid' who got himself killed

                Hopefully this will be a lesson for other 'innocent, unarmed kids' out there
                Didn't say he was innocent. Didn't deserve to be stabbed like that though. There was no self defence there. He attacked the unarmed kid from behind. He deserves prison.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-06-2022, 04:20 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                  Didn't say he was innocent. Didn't deserve to be stabbed like that though. There was no self defence there. He attacked the unarmed kid from behind. He deserves prison.
                  He said they held a bag which made him afraid they had a gun. He was scared for his life. And he himself is a kid

                  When you're in a sutatuion like this you take no chances

                  Enough with this constant excusing criminals in this forum

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                    Didn't say he was innocent. Didn't deserve to be stabbed like that though. There was no self defence there. He attacked the unarmed kid from behind. He deserves prison.
                    No, all thieves must die...he deserved death. I hate thieves.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP