Kidnapped girl, 12, escapes captivity and leads police to 2 dead bodies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

lol keep riding my dick ho, i know you're bored loser
    Riding your dick, ho? WTF lol?? You sound nuts.

Looking at your post history right now. Signs up and waits 8 months to post in October. Looks like maybe the behavior of an alt. Then some nice posts about your credit score, you were actually polite but seem like you're pretty dumb if you need boxingscene to decipher that info for you. His and her joint account, how sweet!

Then some bull**** about your cousin dating a girl Tyson dated and how he'll fight Mike LMAO. You claim to have a child so now I'm guessing you're wife left you for a black man?

You seem really agitated about black people, you're consumed by it. There has to be a reason. Care to elaborate??

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Riding your dick, ho? WTF lol?? You sound nuts.

Looking at your post history right now. Signs up and waits 8 months to post in October. Looks like maybe the behavior of an alt. Then some nice posts about your credit score, you were actually polite but seem like you're pretty dumb if you need boxingscene to decipher that info for you. His and her joint account, how sweet!

Then some bull**** about your cousin dating a girl Tyson dated and how he'll fight Mike LMAO. You claim to have a child so now I'm guessing you're wife left you for a black man?

You seem really agitated about black people, you're consumed by it. There has to be a reason. Care to elaborate??
      thanks for riding my dick

didn't know you needed to start talking as soon as you sign up.

you need to have a log in to see threads idiot. I also have a life so sorry if I'm not trolling 24/7 like your pathetic dumb ass

i love black people

Comment

thanks for riding my dick

didn't know you needed to start talking as soon as you sign up.

you need to have a log in to see threads idiot. I also have a life so sorry if I'm not trolling 24/7 like your pathetic dumb ass

i love black people
        Nobody is riding your 3" dick, not even your "wife."

Looks like I'm NOT signed in and can see threads. Who's the idiot again?

All YOU do is troll 24/7. You have some sort of hangup with black people, I'm looking at your posts lol. Did your wife leave you for a black man?

Comment

What a pos. No punishment will fit the crime.

no doubt he would have continued. She saved who knows how many little girls lives
          HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Who gives a shit. You're like Larry's white alter-ego. Zero boxing posts =---> just murder, race, and crime driven drivel.
            this is the lounge

Comment

This is a boxing site, not a escaping a rapist site so no kid, not interested in heinous crimes involving the rape of children. It's like you get off on this shit, like what's the motivation? Oo a child getting raped, yea let's go post this on boxingscene, they'll love it?? I wouldn't touch this crap under any circumstances.

You're a race baiting punk and the way you fly off the handle at the smallest breeze makes me think you're this whiteboy =--->

LMAO, sleepin!

I bring excitement and enrich the boxing section. You're a brown banana peel in a heap of abortion clinic trash.
              that guy was chill as hell after knocking that kid out. And the other guy looked like the “no ragrets” kid with those awful tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                Too bad he didn’t resist arrest.
                facts, should have been killed on site, he will in prison
                ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

Nobody is riding your 3" dick, not even your "wife."

Looks like I'm NOT signed in and can see threads. Who's the idiot again?

All YOU do is troll 24/7. You have some sort of hangup with black people, I'm looking at your posts lol. Did your wife leave you for a black man?
                  There's some content that you need to be signed in to see idiot, especially in the lounge.

3.jpg
                  a blank when not logged in

4.jpg

o look, another blank

Again, why the fuck you keep talking to me? o that's right, you continue riding my dick

anyways, FUCK YOU troll
                  Last edited by HrNY; 08-05-2022, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

this is the lounge
                    It's a Friday miracle. Larry and I are at an agreement for once.

That troll is crying like a little bitch when ain't no one even bothering him and it's the LOUNGE!!! lol

Comment

There's some content that you need to be signed in to see idiot, especially in the lounge.
                      Oo yea in the lounge you say lmao?

Again, why the fuck you keep talking to me? o that's right, you continue riding my dick

anyways, FUCK YOU troll
                      What is your obsession with penis?

A "friend" sure LMAO =---> Mr. 3 Inches. Is this why you're so angry? Wait, I think I'm starting to piece this together

Your wife left you for a black man because she can't ride your 3" penis?

Comment

Working...
                      X