No announcement yet.

California liquor store owner shoots would-be robber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

lol.. who the hell told you to jump on my command! it's yo own fault for not fact checking. i thought bro was white from his tone of voice. i was wrong, i guess brothas do sound like whites when they get spooked lol.
    I literally said it was my own fault, come on man.

I actually watched the video and the eyes kinda looked white and when I saw your post I just jumped on it. They did sound white too lol.

war, you a brotha?
    I don't do personal details about myself, I believe the element of surprise is valuable, and I don't want to get pigeonholed due to the color of my skin. I will say this, I'm not loyal to my skin color.

Comment

so im a dumbazz. boohoo.. lol. what's with the rage man?
      He's rages fast because he's mentally ill to losing his wife to a black man. I looked at his post history and it's filled with crazy lies.

Crazy cousin who had dustups with Mike Tyson lie THREAD.

Penis infatuation THREAD.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's rages fast because he's mentally ill to losing his wife to a black man. I looked at his post history and it's filled with crazy lies.

Crazy cousin who had dustups with Mike Tyson lie THREAD.

Penis infatuation THREAD.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
        Lmao @ the mike tyson thread
        War Room likes this.

Comment

I literally said it was my own fault, come on man.

I actually watched the video and the eyes kinda looked white and when I saw your post I just jumped on it. They did sound white too lol.

I don't do personal details about myself, I believe the element of surprise is valuable, and I don't want to get pigeonholed due to the color of my skin. I will say this, I'm not loyal to my skin color.
          my pops told me, a black man aint got no place in a white man's army, why you going so hard in that war thread?

Comment

them was caucasians robbers.
            Either White that or Hispanic. My take is white.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

says who? we looking at the same picture?

where's the article showing they was white?

if they white then good, punk ass got shot

i didn't say nothin about dude being black/white either
              When the guy ran out of the store you can see from the camera angle enough of his face and hand to tell he was white.

Comment

I just checked, they were all black. You were wrong as usual and made me wrong jumping on it without fact-checking which I'm ashamed of making a mistake. I should have known.

Doesn't matter, he wants them to be black because that's why he made this thread and made sure to host a picture showing a black man and a white person. It's what he does, he's a racebaiter schnozzle.
                Are you sure? If so the guy who got shot was very light skinned. I caught a glimpse of the side of the guy's face and his hand (when he ran to the car) and they looked like they belonged to a white person. I even paused the video to make sure.
                Last edited by OldTerry; 08-05-2022, 08:40 PM.
                Zaroku likes this.

Comment

My cousin Allen, fat ****
                  he loves eating grew up In Vallejo
                  Is a Nurse
                  worked at some mental institution

His wife was a fatty

She lost weight and her boss at safeway was laying pipe.
                  She got busted by my fat **** cousin and took his white hoe back..

She and horse kok messican are living happily ever after

The take away is this..

stay healthy, lean and exercise

or else mangera with a Dong schlong will fill that void.

my wife offers me cake, and I go to the gym

My wife’s friend was throwing poon at me..
                  I passed…

are you familiar with kill Moe D

they want money
                  how you like me now

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Are you sure? If so the guy who got shot was very light skinned. I caught a glimpse of the side of the guy's face and his hand (when he ran to the car) and they looked like they belonged to a white person. I even paused the video to make sure.
                    Light skint ted ted ed. (proper pronociatin’)
                    I grew up with a lot of ghetto people.. I’m ghetto..

OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post

Lmao @ the mike tyson thread
                      That man is a cuckoo clock as I live and breath. Maybe the worst lie thread in Boxingscene history, like just blatant lie.

my pops told me, a black man aint got no place in a white man's army, why you going so hard in that war thread?
                      Not my pops and thats some bad advice. Just keeps the cycle going for no god damn good reason. I believe the US is the greatest country in the world and their military =---> It's a no brainer they dominate when it comes to fighting and war.

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

110% sure. I Googled all 4 of them and they're all black. Trust me, I wanted at least one to be white so I could be right and I do hate being wrong. I can count on 1 hand how many times I've been wrong here. A lot of black kids are light skinned these days and that clip, I saw it too which is why I rolled with it initially. Google it yourself if you feel so inclined, you'll get their names. The kid that got shot was a little harder to find, but you'll get it if you're bothered enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X