Brittney Griner Sentenced to 9 Years In Russian Prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Imo Biden offered the arms dealer for 2 reasons:

1. To placate the far left to show he’s “ doing something “ to stop them from criticizing him

2. To prove to the world this was a sham trial. If it wasn’t, Putin would’ve made the trade in an instant.

Either way the NY Post editors took their readers to task for the opinions they were reading regarding this.

Sadly, you and other bigots took the bait. You acted as if this was all legit knowing it wasn’t.

All so you could suck off Trump and spew hate toward Griner because she protested police brutality and didn’t vote for Trump.

That’s the kind of people you are.
    lol he seems like a strong leader....

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

It would get a person the death penalty in some lands.
      Some Middle Eastern countries for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

lol he seems like a strong leader....
        Yeah all strong leaders are nicknamed Pedo Peter.

I mean the only thing he scares is lil girls he's feeling up on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

It’s always great when a poster calls another poster dumb, yet in that same post doesn’t know the difference between there and their.

Hey, dipsh-t, use other countries or another country’s, not another countries.

Lmfao.

This poster is the epitome of the type of undereducated bigot, fully immersed in the culture wars, that Putin has exploited through this Griner case.
          What's that say about you when u stick up for Pedophiles??? U think Pedo Peter strong????

I hope u don't have any kids and if u do your not allowed around them alone.

Comment

• Big DUMB Dumb admires Pedo Peter. One SIC dude. No wonder why he supports sharing bathrooms with lil girls... Grown ass man wants to share bathrooms with kids.

I'm gonna start calling you Pedo Dumb Dumb
            GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• She totally deserves it. She will be drug free for 9 years! Congrats Brit!
              JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                She totally deserves it. She will be drug free for 9 years! Congrats Brit!
                yep, thats what ive been saying. she might actually be in the best place for her, no drugs around,she wont have to hear the national anthem for years and shes free from 'the oppression'. i can guarantee she wont be seeing many cases of 'white privilege' either in that russian jail

Comment

• We all know WNBA players are lesbians so she’s in heaven; Russian girls are hot and look at the size of Griner. She gets no sympathy from me. I’m jealous of her and her dozens of bitches if anything. I’ll bet she is already ruling that prison with an iron fist.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    We all know WNBA players are lesbians so she’s in heaven; Russian girls are hot and look at the size of Griner. She gets no sympathy from me. I’m jealous of her and her dozens of bitches if anything. I’ll bet she is already ruling that prison with an iron fist.
                    Russian girls don't age as well. Ive seen quite a few older porkers

Comment

Working...
                    X