No announcement yet.

Brittney Griner Sentenced to 9 Years In Russian Prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Putin is being Putin. Any idiot who was still in Russia while tensions were brewing and he was posturing his troops to invade, should have known better. She lived a life of privilege over there, for seven years she skirted their laws. Now she got caught and is being used for leverage. We are supposed to trade two murderous terrorists for the release of two dumbass Americans who broke their laws. Not to mention whatever under the table demands Russia makes in order to release her. I know you aren't big on personal accountability, which is why your democrat cities are topping the charts in murder and other crimes. Your own VP Harris is the biggest hypocrite of all. She supported laws that incarcerated minorities for marijuana, and now she scolds Russia for doing exactly what she did, and you voted for her! Idiot.
    You actually think this post makes sense?

You are upset Harris did her job as a prosecutor while defending a sham trial in Russia.

Dude, get a grip. You can’t hate black people this much that you’ve adopted the mindset that comes out in this post.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Putin is being Putin. Any idiot who was still in Russia while tensions were brewing and he was posturing his troops to invade, should have known better. She lived a life of privilege over there, for seven years she skirted their laws. Now she got caught and is being used for leverage. We are supposed to trade two murderous terrorists for the release of two dumbass Americans who broke their laws. Not to mention whatever under the table demands Russia makes in order to release her. I know you aren't big on personal accountability, which is why your democrat cities are topping the charts in murder and other crimes. Your own VP Harris is the biggest hypocrite of all. She supported laws that incarcerated minorities for marijuana, and now she scolds Russia for doing exactly what she did, and you voted for her! Idiot.
      You know what's funny is yahoo comment sections saying EXACTLY what we are saying! Dumb Dumb the only one too STUPID to realize when you break another countries LAWS their WILL be consequences.

I mean the racist POSHT has a black dude wearing a "Caucasian's" shirt as an avatar

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

When I travel abroad even the legal medication I leave behind. You don't know if they will check it out on your way in and hold you. It is simply not worth the headache.
        EXACTLY!!! You and I get it!!! Big Dumb Dumb doesn't because he's never gets out of the hood.

Comment

• Sucks we gotta give up the mother****in Merchant of Death for this stoner, but they gotta get her back over here.
          GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

You know what's funny is yahoo comment sections saying EXACTLY what we are saying! Dumb Dumb the only one too STUPID to realize when you break another countries LAWS their WILL be consequences.

I mean the racist POSHT has a black dude wearing a "Caucasian's" shirt as an avatar
            It’s always great when a poster calls another poster dumb, yet in that same post doesn’t know the difference between there and their.

Hey, dipsh-t, use other countries or another country’s, not another countries.

Lmfao.

This poster is the epitome of the type of undereducated bigot, fully immersed in the culture wars, that Putin has exploited through this Griner case.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-05-2022, 01:14 PM.
            travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You actually think this post makes sense?

You are upset Harris did her job as a prosecutor while defending a sham trial in Russia.

Dude, get a grip. You can’t hate black people this much that you’ve adopted the mindset that comes out in this post.
              You are the one who hates black people, so much so that you voted for Biden, a known segregationist, and Kamala, who supported laws that disproportionately incarcerated blacks. Shame on you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

Do we know if Russia will let him go free or is he a wanted criminal there too?
                That's a good question. I thought I read that they believe he is innocent, so unless I'm making that up, I think they would release him. However, it's believed that his prior activities will be extremely difficult for him to return to being that it's been over a decade and a spotlight being on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

at what point would you draw the line, because im reading russia want more than just the arms dealer now....
                  I think the US wants to include Whelan. I thought they wanted Whelan and Griner for the Merchant of Death, which is fine with me.

If Russia wants 2 for 2, well maybe. I don't know who the other guy is.

But consider that Trump agreed to release 5000 taliban in exchange for 1000 prisoners. So these type of things happen.

Comment

• Her people failed her. She should have been advised not to go to Russia when she went

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

It’s always great when a poster calls another poster dumb, yet in that same post doesn’t know the difference between there and their.

Hey, dipsh-t, use other countries or another country’s, not another countries.

Lmfao.

This poster is the epitome of the type of undereducated bigot, fully immersed in the culture wars, that Putin has exploited through this Griner case.
                      who cares, he's writing on a forum not writing a dissertation.

Comment

Working...
                      X