No announcement yet.

Brittney Griner Sentenced to 9 Years In Russian Prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Brittney Griner Sentenced to 9 Years In Russian Prison

Another reminder of why Americans should not travel to backward fascist dictatorships. However, the 9 year sentence is obviously a ploy to put pressure on Biden to trade off more Russian criminals in exchange for Brittney a basketball player that smokes weed.

The irony, Russia sentences Brittney to 9 years for weed but in exchange would prefer to have convicted assassins, arms traffickers, and murderers released.

Again its politics, I am curious what the US is willing to give up to get her back, and how long all of this will take.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

9 years for weed?

wtf

Comment

Let her stay there for a while. She might have more respect for her flag when she comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
        9 years for weed?

wtf
        https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-58970031

better than being sentenced to 25 years for CBD oil I suppose. Where's the outrage here?? Maybe because Dubai is our rich "friend" or because the trials and tribulations of some straight white guy isn't very newsworthy?

Maybe we are supposed to be grateful that his sentence was later cut to 10 years?

JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Let her stay there for a while. She might have more respect for her flag when she comes back.
          But she literally said she wasn't doing it out of disrespect for the flag. They all say that but y'all continue to try to push this narrative kneeling(which has been done in front of kings and queens for century) is somehow a middle finger

Comment

Wow!!!! They don't play! Should of just got a year but 9??? Wow

Comment

Don't know why the US should give anything to get her back.. much less arms traffickers

She went to fkin Russia.. Who the US is essentially in a proxy war with.. and broke the law

You don't like the law? tough ****.. its Russia not the US

JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

But she literally said she wasn't doing it out of disrespect for the flag. They all say that but y'all continue to try to push this narrative kneeling(which has been done in front of kings and queens for century) is somehow a middle finger
                More like look at me!!!! I'm cool.

Usually when a chick takes a knee my dic comes out!!! But she one Fugly lookin dude!

DONTRAY DONTRAY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

Explain why she said there should be no national anthem before games.

Comment

Just look at the mess her actions have caused but she will be portrayed by the left as a victim and she will never apologize for her actions.

Comment

Working...
                    X