Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Video Shows NYC Bodega worker stabbing man to death while trying to defend himself--he is arrested and charged with murder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I agree with you isn’t a racial issue. However, that isn’t the case for everyone. That can’t be ignored.

Five (of 6) white female jurors gave Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt of being scared despite his being armed and the young black male he was pursuing having a hoodie.

A grown white man with a gun is afraid of an unarmed teen solely because he is black?

That isn’t right. Until we as a society address that reality then imo that law is problematic.

You really think if I shot an unarmed white teen i could claim fear anywhere in America?
    The iq is so low on this post thst it’s scary,

A grown white man with a gun is afraid of an unarmed teen solely because he is black? This is so dumb it’s hard to even respond. Zimmerman was getting his head smashed into the cement,
    1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - You can't prove that so that talking like it is a fact.

How about Arbery? You think the McMichaels should be freed?
      Here we go with the defense layer tactics against. It’s very clear who attacked who. Plus Zimmerman was walking the entire time and Martin was seen running. If he wanted to get away because he was scared it would have been really easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

Here we go with the defense layer tactics against. It’s very clear who attacked who. Plus Zimmerman was walking the entire time and Martin was seen running. If he wanted to get away because he was scared it would have been really easy.
        Green - How clear? How can you prove that?

Red - Nope. Look at layout of the place and keep in mind that Zimmerman was more familiar with the community.

zimmappath2.jpg

Comment

Red - Nope. Look at layout of the place and keep in mind that Zimmerman was more familiar with the community.

zimmappath2.jpg
          Martin was seen running 3 minutes ( I believe ) before the confrontation. He had a lot of time to get home if he wanted to. Zimmerman was walking. Not sure how you know that Zimmerman knew that area better. He didn’t even know the street names.

if Zimmerman wanted to confront Martin he could have earlier when Martin was right by his truck. He didn’t.
          Last edited by Stan Love; 07-22-2022, 07:30 PM.

Comment

zimmappath2.jpg
            Simple, shmate. Zimmerman was on the phone with the police for over 2 minutes outside of his truck. It's not even a 20 second walk from the truck to the spot where Martin was killed. Zimmerman claims he walked the path to the next street. Even if he didn't, Martin would be able to hear him talking on the phone from that short a distance. What really happened is Martin ran farther behind the apartments saw Zimmerman walked the short path. Sized him up as a short fat dwarf and went back to attack him and the trash got killed for his actions. Simple as.
            Stan Love Stan Love likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

Martin eas seen running 3 minutes ( I believe ) before the confrontation. He had a lot of time to get home if he wanted to. Zimmerman was walking. Not sure how you know that Zimmerman knew that area better. He didn’t even know the street names.

if Zimmerman wanted to confront Martin he could have earlier when Martin was right by his truck. He didn’t.
              Red - Zimmerman lives there full-time. Trayvon was just visiting.

Green - He tried to but Trayvon ignored him and ran off.

Purple - Look at the damn map. Zimmerman could have caught up tom him with the other trail.

Comment

Red - Zimmerman lives there full-time. Trayvon was just visiting.

Green - He tried to but Trayvon ignored him and ran off.

Purple - Look at the damn map. Zimmerman could have caught up tom him with the other trail.
                Umm a 12 ppl have way more info then we do and said

Not Guilty

So let's just say you know nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

For one thing, Zimmerman isn't white. He is Hispanic, and before you argue he had a white father, I'll remind you how race-hustlers insist that just "one drop" of black blood makes you black.

I don't think Zimmerman should have ever been following Trayvon, but Trayvon escalated it by attacking him, and Zimmerman had the wounds to prove it. Did he bring that situation upon himself, you could make an argument that he did. But he and no one else has control over someone else's reactions. It was an unfortunate tragedy all around, but ultimately Trayvon chose to attack him and Zimmerman defended himself. In hindsight he should have just left Trayvon alone and listened to the 911 operator who recommended he do not engage him.
                  Yup he Hispanic but the Blackkk can't be having that. So they make up lies.

Between beating up old ppl and Asians who do u think they love doing more???

I hope Dumb Dumb gets bis skull cracked in by the thugs he defends soo much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Umm a 12 ppl have way more info then we do and said

Not Guilty

So let's just say you know nothing
                    No one can prove who attacked who first. That's a fact. You can't argue with.

So that posting that Trayvon attacked first. You can't prove that.

Comment

No one can prove who attacked who first. That's a fact. You can't argue with.

So that posting that Trayvon attacked first. You can't prove that.
                      Tru! That's why I 99% of the time STFU about sht. But we can all agree about the main topic.Amd his stupid Karen got him killed.
                      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X