Clear All

• -TAKEOVER-
    replied
    Fat ass *******.

Leave a comment:

• IceTrayDaGang
    replied
    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

This is a civilized society and you can expect Kims to do big things around the globe. Koreans are a huge influence so you showing some jealousy lol.
    you can break the law and be a pest in your own country foo like in Hochi Min city, Laos , or wherever you are from but here, we gotta keep it clean.

Get your proper paper work if you gonna do business is all im saying but to third world citizens like yourself, it seems like ya cant be logical to save your own asses.

bruh.. as a minority, you need to look out for others... if you can't help them then don't, but don't give them a hard time! just move along if you aint able to lend a hand. stop being a snitch brahh... and you said you used to live that life? you should know better then! if you aint got nothing to offer, then simply move along. i dont respect people like you brah. if i ever catch you on them streets, you better have your racket ready to play a 1on1 in badminton!

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

ho3 shiiet.. but what do you expect from a kim!
    This is a civilized society and you can expect Kims to do big things around the globe. Koreans are a huge influence so you showing some jealousy lol.
    you can break the law and be a pest in your own country foo like in Hochi Min city, Laos , or wherever you are from but here, we gotta keep it clean.

Get your proper paper work if you gonna do business is all im saying but to third world citizens like yourself, it seems like ya cant be logical to save your own asses.

Leave a comment:

• IceTrayDaGang
    replied

Fat guy would have had to assume that he's an illegal vendor.. was he not? Im not defending the fat guy's action at all but merely stating that doing business without permit is illegal. It's safety hazard and not a good look for the community.

This isnt a race thing either. It could be anybody and if I saw a fellow Korean selling kimchi pancakes on the streets, id ask to see a business permit and a health grade.
    ho3 shiiet.. but what do you expect from a kim!

Leave a comment:

• IceTrayDaGang
    replied

You'd understand if you owned properties. Fooo you are talking about your peeps and other southeast Asians but we dont pack houses like that lol. Koreans dont ghetto up places you know that. Infact we add to the value and make areas level up.

Illegal vendors are bad for the community in several ways. Where I live homey, there are lavenders on the streets and deers and sht. People here wouldnt want no fkin illegal taco stand when there are legit places to dine in with ambience.

​​​​​
    spoken like a true kim! spoiled brat! you should stop smoking in yo backyard too! you bringing the property value down junkie!!

Leave a comment:

• Madison boxing
    replied
    food has to be regulated....

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    I support my local Tamale vendors. Fck those greedy dimwitted bureaucrats taxing and regulating the life out small businesses.

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockin'1 View Post

How much tax did this 'vendor' skip out on with his 2000 tamales sold in one day? Now multiply that by 365. And that isn't even mentioning the skipped permits/license fees........Rockin'
    We got to start making citizen's arrest on these fkin unsanitary law breakers. People dont realize how filthy those foods are. Buncha tacos rolled up with jizz stained hands probably.

Leave a comment:

• Rockin'1
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

guy been there 5 years, how the hell would that fat guy know if he had a permit or not?? how is he illegal? he was on the damn news and got 2,000 people to come support him..use logic and call trash trash..the fat guy is pure trash
    How much tax did this 'vendor' skip out on with his 2000 tamales sold in one day? Now multiply that by 365. And that isn't even mentioning the skipped permits/license fees........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'1; 06-24-2022, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Look at what too many tamales have done to that man. Of course he's angry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X