No announcement yet.

California Tamale Vendor Verbally Attacked in Racist Rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

That's what's wrong with a lot of non English speaking people especially those from south of the border. They come here and still don't speak our language or assimilate. It's why a lot of people don't like them or want them around. They flee their cesspool and then try to turn this country into it.
    I can respect someone for getting their hustle on, especially immigrants. But here we have a relatively young guy who has been here for at least 5 years and still hasn’t bothered to learn the language and likely has no intention of learning. I doubt he has a permit to sell his food. I don’t think the fat old whites guy should take it upon himself to harass him, but look at the big deal made over the white man harassing a minority. Too bad the media doesn’t make this big a deal over Asians being sucker punched on the streets or legitimate business owners who had their stores burned and looted during riots, oh wait, those were peaceful protests.

Comment

Damn Larry that's rayciss

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I can respect someone for getting their hustle on, especially immigrants. But here we have a relatively young guy who has been here for at least 5 years and still hasn’t bothered to learn the language and likely has no intention of learning. I doubt he has a permit to sell his food. I don’t think the fat old whites guy should take it upon himself to harass him, but look at the big deal made over the white man harassing a minority. Too bad the media doesn’t make this big a deal over Asians being sucker punched on the streets or legitimate business owners who had their stores burned and looted during riots, oh wait, those were peaceful protests.
        Those were in honour of our Lord and saviour, fentanyl Floyd and the Asians deserved it for taking the attention away from black people.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          If you dont have business permit for that particular area, you cant sell sht period.

This aint no streets of Tijuana or some other third world country. Nobody especially in the nicer areas want illegals and criminals selling food on the streets that are not even regulated by gov health officials. On top of that, we dont want our property value going down and sht from all that.

stop being a kim!! bringing property value down as if them 20 pairs of slippers outside yo front door isn't? i dont like it when i see minorities picking on each other.

Comment

I agree with this 100%. But I also think that old fat white guy was out of line too. He could've called the police and health inspector. He didn't have to go on a racial rant to the guy.
            call the health inspector for what??? the people buying his shiiet WANTS to buy it!! they know the risk that comes with it and dont give a damm about it!

Comment

I agree with this 100%. But I also think that old fat white guy was out of line too. He could've called the police and health inspector. He didn't have to go on a racial rant to the guy.
              This is the right position. People need to respect the rule of law in this country; but if they don’t respect our rules, laws and norms it doesn’t give you a right to go on a racist tirade.

Comment

According to Big Dunn, this vendor would have been well within his right to empty a full magazine of bullets into the white guy’s head.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

stop being a kim!! bringing property value down as if them 20 pairs of slippers outside yo front door isn't? i dont like it when i see minorities picking on each other.
                  "20 pairs of slippers"...Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

call the health inspector for what??? the people buying his shiiet WANTS to buy it!! they know the risk that comes with it and dont give a damm about it!
                    Right?! As if a permitted store front who gets inspected here and there are the epitome of sanitary. The few times I've had food poisoning has been from "health Inspected" restaurants so go figure. I agree that they should be paying some form of tax to sell but these are illegal immigrants out there hustling to support thier families. Not like they're out there slanging crack n shiet.

Some of the best damn food you"ll ever have are from these trunk vendors. There's a few of them on my route to work that post up at 5am every morning selling tamales,burritos,tortas,champurrado etc...you name it,that are goddamn delicious. Just this morning I stopped and bought 2 burritos de chicharron,****in swallowed that **** whole it was so good,bacteria and all! Dudes be selling out by 6am it's that good. Some of these guys obviously never had a tamale de mole made by some Oaxacans....
                    Last edited by Sctrojan; 06-23-2022, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Verbal ''attacks''

Sometimes a person who is being verbally ''attacked'' won't get violent like other people
                      JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X