Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fight a Boxingscene member, who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by markusmod View Post

His happy endings usually involved a strapon

Leave a comment:

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Well... Happy endings don't all occur in Annie's massage parlor!
    His happy endings usually involved a strapon

Leave a comment:

• IceTrayDaGang
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

its 2022, name the last beef i was in...grow up...im 40 years old and a full time coach traveling the country mentoring kids..get a hobby my guy
    still running from that fade!! it's cool brah. like you said, you have a family now. that's the only reason why imma let this one slide. im all for the kids... i wouldnt want yo kids to grow up without a father or one that's handicap, so imma be the bigger person here and drop this.

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Nah, I wouldn't get any credit. You're just a bunch of tomato cans.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Lol reminds me of that joke about moving to Alaska to open up a massage parlor. Long pause and then a "of course I'll have to run it by hand until I can find some women."
    Whose alt is this??

Leave a comment:

• Madison boxing
    replied

its 2022, name the last beef i was in...grow up...im 40 years old and a full time coach traveling the country mentoring kids..get a hobby my guy
    theres two alone in this thread....
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Leave a comment:

• LarryX....
    replied
    Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

literally whenever there is any problem you are right in the thick of it and its always someone elses fault... youve had more 'beefs' on here than the rest of the forum combined

Leave a comment:

• Jim Jeffries
    replied
    Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Well... Happy endings don't all occur in Annie's massage parlor!
    Lol reminds me of that joke about moving to Alaska to open up a massage parlor. Long pause and then a "of course I'll have to run it by hand until I can find some women."
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Madison boxing
    replied

you dont see me involved or causing a damn thing, you mentioned me here then like the coward you are tried to pull others into it while you run and hide..just keep my name out of your mouth period
    literally whenever there is any problem you are right in the thick of it and its always someone elses fault... youve had more 'beefs' on here than the rest of the forum combined

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    i would fight my ownself because yall aint on my level... it would be consider as a cherry pick and i know how yall feel about that on here!!
    I would fight that p r ick Billeau... I know I have his number!!
    IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X