Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fight a Boxingscene member, who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

charlie z had a pro license man, anyone can fight pro..doesnt mean you can fight...i fought amateur, never stuck with it..but being a pro doesnt mean a damn thing, just means you went and got a license
    I give you props for stepping in to box with the amateurs.

Again, what did I ever take from you, as you so pompously claim?

Post up these clips of you fighting.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'1 View Post

I would like to see Larry fighting other people who don't know sheet about throwing fists, it could be very educational. Educational in throwing your shots like a girl.

Please post links..............Rockin'
      Well, Rockin you are another one who could very quickly straighten things out lol. I don't have the mobility without my legs... But I used to be a problem solver the same way lol. If I ever get my legs back? I might tell the wife and kids: "Guys I know you love disney land and all... and Uncle Jin said we could stay with him in his a1 condo... But I gots a really nice vacation idea!!! Daddy gonna take us to a parking lot on the wrong part of town and you all can get something to eat, come pick daddy up later, bring a spatula for the other guy's brains! then we can do some sight seeing!
      Rockin'1 Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

charlie z had a pro license man, anyone can fight pro..doesnt mean you can fight...i fought amateur, never stuck with it..but being a pro doesnt mean a damn thing, just means you went and got a license
        It depends. If someone can get paid to fight that really is what "pro" means to me. We used to fight in all the tournaments (martial arts) in the baltimore/washington area, and have stuff on big military bases... So I understand the point you are making. And yeah, nobody paid to see Charlie fight, even if Charlie could last a round, which he never could anyway.

I was never a professional fighter, though I am paid to teach. My guys, the guys I trained to fight, back in the day, would always have to fight each other for first place lol, because they would beat everyone, even as I would inevitably get disqualified. It was a joke we all had: I, the teacher could not get past the first round because of grabbing the other guys gi, or exessive contact, but the guys I trained were fine that way. I never hurt anyone its just that I knew exactly how hard to strike... and it would scare the amateur judges. And I didn't want to fight professionally because I don't really like to fight lol.

The reason I could fight so well was because of guys like you Larry. Black guys who grew up in inner city, many in gangs, in Baltimore. Many of these guys, because of martial arts skills rose to the top, went into jail, and kept training/loved to fight. They would look at me, shake their heads and make sure I was at their level... my brothers... Many of these guys were in radical black Power gangs... But it did not mean a thing when it came to someone like myself who loved and respected them. And boy!! was I a piece of work when I started. Not a one of my training brothers ever lost patience with me...

The one difference was/is most of the guys I trained with never decided to try to live in society, and do things like take kids to tournaments, be at home with their kids... So I lost most of my training brothers to the streets. By the time i was in college and training my group on the regular, only my Sensei (teacher) was around to come up and visit. I could have let it break my heart... not that it didn't, but instead I decided to make sure, no matter what, my abilities, my reputation, my students were great, so i could tell people who made me great.
        Last edited by billeau2; 06-23-2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I give you props for stepping in to box with the amateurs.

Again, what did I ever take from you, as you so pompously claim?

Post up these clips of you fighting.............Rockin'
          Red - You should do it, first.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - You should do it, first.
            Sheet talk, no.

Beatch talk...............Rockin'

Comment

Sheet talk, no.

You have never posted clip. F-ck off and don't ask other to post their clips.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You have never posted clip. F-ck off and don't ask other to post their clips.
                beatch talk! ............Rockin'

Comment

Sheet talk, no.

you said you fought pro right?? post clips
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

you said you fought pro right?? post clips
                    I asked you first................Rockin'

Comment

The assumption that a person can't fight just because they never turned pro can get a person seriously hurt.

There are no God level ass kickers in here or else they wouldn't be in here.

Comment

Working...
                      X