Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fight a Boxingscene member, who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    There are no God level ass kickers in here or else they wouldn't be in here.
    Come on man, don't ruin my fantasy with all your facts.

    I like to imagine that we're all badass street warriors who are undefeated in street fights.

    I want to keeping thinking that this is us on a Friday night:​

    Comment


    • #82
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

      Come on man, don't ruin my fantasy with all your facts.

      I like to imagine that we're all badass street warriors who are undefeated in street fights.

      I want to keeping thinking that this is us on a Friday night:​

      I'm bout to edit that.

      B.utler is God level

      Comment


      • #83
        Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

        Meat swords?
        My kind of sword fight.

        Comment


        • #84
          Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

          Come on man, don't ruin my fantasy with all your facts.

          I like to imagine that we're all badass street warriors who are undefeated in street fights.

          I want to keeping thinking that this is us on a Friday night:​

          I am undefeated unless you count elementary school BS where you get bullied by someone three grades above you.

          the dream lives on.

          I came in like a wrecccccckkkking ballllllllllll.

          Comment


          • #85
            So...I plan to make Butler a professional. Ill Pull Z in on it as well... Its easy, Ill tell Z "Butler is going to punch you in the face" and I will tell Butler, "Here is a quarter, go punch Z in the face." Wala! Butler gets to claim to be a professional and Z gets to say he fought a professional fighter!! Everybody wins.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

            Comment


            • #86
              Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              So...I plan to make Butler a professional. Ill Pull Z in on it as well... Its easy, Ill tell Z "Butler is going to punch you in the face" and I will tell Butler, "Here is a quarter, go punch Z in the face." Wala! Butler gets to claim to be a professional and Z gets to say he fought a professional fighter!! Everybody wins.
              Rockin'

              why is billeau dissing you?

              Comment


              • #87
                dont hate anyone enough for a full on fight but wouldnt mind giving big dunn and larry x a slap round the back of the head when i read their rubbish

                Comment


                • #88
                  Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  dont hate anyone enough for a full on fight but wouldnt mind giving big dunn and larry x a slap round the back of the head when i read their rubbish
                  boy stop. you are soft as hell here online..you would crap your damn pants and run if we came face to face

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    So...I plan to make Butler a professional. Ill Pull Z in on it as well... Its easy, Ill tell Z "Butler is going to punch you in the face" and I will tell Butler, "Here is a quarter, go punch Z in the face." Wala! Butler gets to claim to be a professional and Z gets to say he fought a professional fighter!! Everybody wins.
                    You need to get B.utler into his proper weight class.

                    He weighs like 250 lbs, but he's only like 5'1" with a 58" inch reach. His bodyfat is like 60% though.

                    You need to get him down to 105 lbs at Minimum weight where he might have a chance against guys his size.
                    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

                      charlie z had a pro license man, anyone can fight pro..doesnt mean you can fight...i fought amateur, never stuck with it..but being a pro doesnt mean a damn thing, just means you went and got a license
                      I love how we have a legit pro boxer on here but everyone treats him like the weird Uncle who lives in the basement. Lmao
                      Rockin'1 Rockin'1 billeau2 billeau2 like this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP