Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fight a Boxingscene member, who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably Larry or KillaMane. We’d have a good scrap and then get a beer afterwards with no hard feelings

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

8 oz........
      LOL, you want to get marked up. Didn't know you wanted to get tattooed.

Comment

The Liverpool ph@660t

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

LOL, you want to get marked up. Didn't know you wanted to get tattooed.
          No excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You’re welcome to try. I’m 6’4 270. I’m very able to handle myself.

As they say, be careful what you wish for.
            Don't forget to add RACIST C@ckold!!!

You also support and VOTE for PEDS...

Comment

anybody can get it

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post

Does this guy still post here?
                I wonder what happened to Cuauhtemoc1520? Didn't always agree on stuff but I liked this guy. It's weird that he just left unannounced. A lot of posters have passed away and we never find out.

Comment

I grew up settling things on street corners... I don't advocate that method as we become adults... But it does not matter because even if I did, I have to resort to using pure kill if things get physical... I studied martial arts all my life but guess what? A car slamming into your legs? will win everytime... I might be more able after my knee replacement. But right now? I have no mobility and my body has been shot because I can hardly walk 5 blocks...It would be a pleasure to weigh in when (if) things ever get better... I know how to kill quick lol, so I carry a blade, or a stick, but that is always a last resort.

IF I could have a go? It would be warroom or robbie... two posters that spread rumors, snitch, and do not tolerate differences of opinion. They both could use someone like Larry (who can fight/evidence on vids) smacking the taste out of their mouths.
                  LarryX.... likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Funny that you name is the Big Dunn and you have a midget in you sig. I haven't seen that dude in a while.
                    lol. In the thread that asked what do you think members look like, I believe mega posted that pic. I’ve ran with it ever since.

Yeah I think he died.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

lol. In the thread that asked what do you think members look like, I believe mega posted that pic. I’ve ran with it ever since.

Yeah I think he died.
                      Tony Cox is not dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X