Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fight a Boxingscene member, who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

Cuauhtemoc1520 would be #1. One of the biggest pieces of shit to ever post on this forum. All the black bigot posters that blame whites for everything. All the proud Biden voters. And the Libtards that say they aren't from the U.S. but seem to be obsessed with our politics.
    Does this guy still post here?

Comment

I don't have any issues with anyone on here but Robbie seems like he'd be a CUN* in real life and could use a good azz kicking to set him straight
      billeau2 and pesticid like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Why do you egg ppl on and just act like an @sshole?

I don't get u? You are not a bad person and we have no problems but the sht u say I could see why it pisses them off?
        You do the same damn thing.
        The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post

Does this guy still post here?
          I think he uses an alt now and not his original account. There's a few posters that I think are the same person. I think these accounts are used to troll for traffic on the site along with getting those with opposing views banned.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Bigdummy but that would be a wash. I don't think he's ever been in a fight, not even a pillow one. Zaroku too although I'd run him over like a lawnmower over a Chihuahua, him and his stupid dog. Out of the libtards and the sell-outs Larry probably can fight the best and got the biggest nuttz on this forum but I actually respect Larry even though I disagree with almost everything he says, I know, it's crazy.
            You’re welcome to try. I’m 6’4 270. I’m very able to handle myself.

As they say, be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Everyone here in Boxingscene is 6'4" with a 12" pecker.
              billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                I don't have any issues with anyone on here but Robbie seems like he'd be a CUN* in real life and could use a good azz kicking to set him straight
                You would want a real fight, not a lowly beat down to someone that can't fIght. Him and Siablo will challenge you to a fight and as soon as you are done beating them they will call the cops on you.

Little rat bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

You would want a real fight, not a lowly beat down to someone that can't fIght. Him and Siablo will challenge you to a fight and as soon as you are done beating them they will call the cops on you.

Little rat bastards.
                  This clown too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

LOL, that big and you carry a mickey mouse pecker?!?
                    I don't think you like violence at all. You're a passive aggressive, report you to HR type of guy. Your ain't **** if you mind is ****ed but then again you're like 5 7 on a good morning with 20 rolls of belly fat to match them rollies on the back of your neck. Your bottom lip hanging out and probably walk with a limp too. A fool like that I will drop with the back of my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      I forgot about Robbie but Robbie can slap you with a suit afterwards so be careful.
                      STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X