Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need talked out of something stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A long time ago my left nut started swelling because a side piece was having other sausages in her poon. I got a few injections and anti biotics

I was just jacking and my jizz was brownish.

Now I don’t really mess with Roppongi cum sluts.
    Theodore Theodore likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

Now I get to go to work with a black eye tonight.

Mfer came to my street with his mom and sister. He's like early 20s quick hands. He definitely landed more but i took em to land one. Everytime I hit him he ran and reset because I have size on him. His mom broke it up because he was leaking from his mouth but I got scar tissue so my face looks like a domestic violence victim like he scratched me a few times too smh
      feel waaaaaay better now. He definitely fought angry and more purpose I didn't really get into it until he hit me a few times because my adrenaline dumped I was just starting to get tired and sleep too when pulled up. Was a good scrap tho he held it down for his sister I respect the little mfer way more.
      You got a STD and your ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

You got a STD and your ass whooped.

lmao coming from a guy who probably hasnt been in a fight since he was a kid against his sister. Harassing me over some decade old ish just proves you still living in your moms basement.

Comment

Quite a bit of drama over a curable infection that weeks worth of antibiotics will clear up. Covid is worse if you stop and think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            A long time ago my left nut started swelling because a side piece was having other sausages in her poon. I got a few injections and anti biotics

I was just jacking and my jizz was brownish.

Now I don’t really mess with Roppongi cum sluts.
            Thanks for the laugh. Still one of my favorite posters on this site.

To the OP, just chalk it up for a loss. The STD is curable. At least she didn't give you a House in Virginia.

Comment

Dude honestly, it’s not that big of a deal.

Syphallis 100% curable this is just a slight setback.

Yeah I can see it that you’re pissed off for a week or 2. Idk just break it off with the b1tch and leave it at that if you want to. Idk why the relationship is like, but if it’s just casual you never have to see her again.

Why is the brother involved? That dude seriously has nothing to do with this at all.

Comment

This fckin beeetch gave me syphillis. I really don't sleep around like that this chick just been my go too for a few years now. Just friends with benefits. Now I'm cursing her the fuuuuck out and now her brother wants to throw down because I've been running my mouth. I'm crushed. Like shiiiit is embarrassing. I was donating blood plasma for $$$ and they said last week my blood was positive.

I literally want to put hands on this girl. I'm liable to do something dumb to her brother. I'm not trying to say I'm a badass but I wanna ****ing hurt somebody. Im going through 2 DUIs I've been fighting off homelessness for years. I'm a resilient mfer but I don't have a support system and times like these is where I can set myself back really quick

What are my options? Kill the *****? Kill the bitches brother. Kill both. Walk around like a cuck cabr'on and do nothing. Fuuuuck I've been going so hard in the ****ing gym too I'm just beside myself

If you get locked up how are you going to interact with and post on Boxingscene? Think about your future bro!

Comment

Good read. Part of being thrown out on your own so young you learn on the go. Im definitely a terrible decision maker historically and it really just comes down to growing up and knowing when to be a man enough to be above things and when stand your ground. She probably didn't know and i dont really wanna hear it. I just needed to get it off my chest before i spazzed out. Her brother blowing up my phone. Should be a fun night.

Here's freedumass with his 80th alt. atleast some of us in here are getting some vagyna. You should try it sometime, safely of course the moral of the story.
                  Yeah... Its really not easy, a lot of "fun nights" and such at times.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

The TS is a racist scumbag. F**k him, he's a loser. I always thought he was a loser, then he posts proof lol. I know I don't f**k skanks raw, that's asking to get a STD. His own stupidity brought this situation upon him. Then he posts about killing people lol, what a f**king loser. Only another loser takes up for scum like the TS.
                    freedom your back!!!

Comment

Never wear a condom, that shyt is fo sukas.

A proud papa here

Comment

Working...
                      X