No announcement yet.

I need talked out of something stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

lmao coming from a guy who probably hasnt been in a fight since he was a kid against his sister. Harassing me over some decade old ish just proves you still living in your moms basement.
    I'm not harassing you at all. It's comical that some loser that was talking about fighting off homelessness is acting like I live in my Mom's basement. You might be living under a bridge soon or a shelter lol. I'm laughing at how dumb you are and calling you a loser, which you clearly are. I've been in a good bit of fights since being an adult and I didn't get my ass whooped like you did lol. I am not Freedom/Tunney either, moron. I can't stand Eurobums like the b!tchko sisters. I didn't like Hatton. You clowns seem to always call people his alts. It's your go to like racism, white supremacy, white privilege, etc... You clowns are like npc's parroting the same dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      freedom your back!!!
      Once again, I'm not that Eurobum dickriding clown. Why do you morons always call everyone Freedom/Tunney? It seems like anyone that's not a Libtard, not pro black supremacy/victimhood, that calls out the black racists on here and can't stand the white cucks gets called one of his alts. Did you morons ever think that maybe not everyone likes BLM, Democrat politicians or the black bigots on this site? I'm guessing 1Bad, Rockin, JTfloyd, PACnPBFsucks, ghostofdempsey, Theodore, mandown, and a bunch of others are also Freedom/Tunney? I think a lot of you clowns need to seek mental health services, you seem to be as confused mentally as trans that believe in "identifying" as something they clearly are not.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

I'm not harassing you at all. It's comical that some loser that was talking about fighting off homelessness is acting like I live in my Mom's basement. You might be living under a bridge soon or a shelter lol. I'm laughing at how dumb you are and calling you a loser, which you clearly are. I've been in a good bit of fights since being an adult and I didn't get my ass whooped like you did lol. I am not Freedom/Tunney either, moron. I can't stand Eurobums like the b!tchko sisters. I didn't like Hatton. You clowns seem to always call people his alts. It's your go to like racism, white supremacy, white privilege, etc... You clowns are like npc's parroting the same dumb ****.
        You called me a racist for literally no reason. Only freedumass does that **** when I use to trash talk his girl Wlad. you aren't slick. Like when tf did I ever interact with you to draw that conclusion. Hmmmm
        Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 06-22-2022, 02:36 AM.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

What a f**king loser .
          Stfu idiot. No one likes you

Comment

You called me a racist for literally no reason. Only freedumass does that **** when I use to trash talk his girl Wlad. you aren't slick. Like when tf did I ever interact with you to draw that conclusion. Hmmmm
            I have seen screenshots of you calling a white boxingscene member a cracker in karma in multiple threads. Clear evidence that you are a racist loser.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

Stfu idiot. No one likes you
              You stfu, loser. Tons of your threads are full of clown **** like this one. Go figure that losers stick up for fellow losers. This clown was literally talking about killing people and clown losers like you see no issue with that. You are clearly the idiot.

Comment

You stfu, loser. Tons of your threads are full of clown **** like this one. Go figure that losers stick up for fellow losers. This clown was literally talking about killing people and clown losers like you see no issue with that. You are clearly the idiot.
                I add variety, comedy, and originality. That’s how I see it. I don’t even know who the hell you two guys are but it looked like he was pouring out his heart and soul and you acted like a dick.

Comment

This fckin beeetch gave me syphillis. I really don't sleep around like that this chick just been my go too for a few years now. Just friends with benefits. Now I'm cursing her the fuuuuck out and now her brother wants to throw down because I've been running my mouth. I'm crushed. Like shiiiit is embarrassing. I was donating blood plasma for $$$ and they said last week my blood was positive.

I literally want to put hands on this girl. I'm liable to do something dumb to her brother. I'm not trying to say I'm a badass but I wanna ****ing hurt somebody. Im going through 2 DUIs I've been fighting off homelessness for years. I'm a resilient mfer but I don't have a support system and times like these is where I can set myself back really quick

What are my options? Kill the *****? Kill the bitches brother. Kill both. Walk around like a cuck cabr'on and do nothing. Fuuuuck I've been going so hard in the ****ing gym too I'm just beside myself
                  How do you know it was def her? Did you bang without a condom? Did you have any symptoms beforehand? I think the first is a sore in the area of infection, then a few weeks later you get this weird rash on the bottom of your hands and the bottom of your feet - and sometimes your whole torso.

My friend got it years ago from a stripper he banged raw and regretted it. He got the whole body rash. Needed a few shots of penicillin to eradicate it.

Comment

You have to consider, fam will usually back fam, right or wrong (which I think is total bullshlt).

If he steps, throw hands.
                    Don't go seeking it. Allow him to be protective.

As for her stank ass, take her to a clinic.
                    That's the friends part of FWB.

Comment

Working...
                    X