Official 2022-23 NBA Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $Bullsfam$
    replied
    Also clearly Durant and Irving are so delusional they think they can go anywhere they want. Durant only wants to go to Miami if they can keep Jimmy bam and Lowry which we all know would never happen.

the Gobert trade laughs at that thought, prices just went up. Historically bad trade by Minnesota too that is ****ing awful
    ​​​​​
    They are just mad Brooklyn turned on Kyrie and won't extend him but you really can't blame them. Nets would of been really good with Simmons, Kyrie and Durant imo too

Leave a comment:

• $Bullsfam$
    replied
    Pacers should of took Westbrook and Lakers first instead of that Celtics deal. Celtics absolutely killed it grabbing Brogdan and Gally since offense is what let them down vs Warriors when they shut down Tatum and brown.

Westbrook would of been surrounded by shooters in Hillaburton, Buddy, Benedict and even Turner got 3 point range these days. Could of been a vet leader they need.

Leave a comment:

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Who Nets getting to replace Kyrie?
    Good question.

Leave a comment:

• $Bullsfam$
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I don't think you can get that much for him. He just isn't reliable. Always missing games for something and the last few years it's rarely injury related. They could probably get like some combination of Lowry/Oladipo/Herro from Miami. If he wants to play with Lebron theyll have to find another team to take Russ if they don't want KD to ask next. Knicks very well could of taken those 3 firsts from OKC to make a Kyrie or KD deal. So maybe they could get Emmanuel Quickley who I feel is a future star buried in NY along with those picks.

Draft was pretty lit. Thought a few teams did really well. Loved the Bulls pick. Alot of upside in a 6'7" PG defensive stud that can play up to SF. Can shoot too.

Pistons honestly won the draft. They got this Center Smith from the Hornets pick they traded for. While also getting Ivey to star alongside Cade.

Rockets did really well too grabbing Ty Ty Washington to paid with Green and the C from Auburn that was suppose to go #1 but fell in their lap.

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    The season just ended, can we take a break?
    Ease up, clown.

The draft is tonight.

Leave a comment:

• BostonGuy
    replied
    The season just ended, can we take a break?

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Lakers a favorite to flat out sign kyrie)honestly cam thomas showed out when kyrie missed home games so i think they wouldnt be that much worse and even better if simmons plays)

OKC looking the most likely for Russ, can absorb contract and can add to their 39 other first round picks the new few years

Bradley beal opted out and is a free agent, THIS IS FICKING MASSIVE, somebody about to abe a contender

Hornets expected to package their 2 first round picks tonight for Gobert

Jermai Grant traded to Portland for late first round pick this year. OG Anonouby from toronto looking likely to portland for #7 pick

Collins from ATL rumored to SAC for a package centered around Harrison Barnes

NBA DRAFT TONIGHT

Leave a comment:

• $Bullsfam$
    replied
    Lakers a favorite to flat out sign kyrie)honestly cam thomas showed out when kyrie missed home games so i think they wouldnt be that much worse and even better if simmons plays)

OKC looking the most likely for Russ, can absorb contract and can add to their 39 other first round picks the new few years

Bradley beal opted out and is a free agent, THIS IS FICKING MASSIVE, somebody about to abe a contender

Hornets expected to package their 2 first round picks tonight for Gobert

Jermai Grant traded to Portland for late first round pick this year. OG Anonouby from toronto looking likely to portland for #7 pick

Collins from ATL rumored to SAC for a package centered around Harrison Barnes

NBA DRAFT TONIGHT

Leave a comment:

• $Bullsfam$
    started a topic Official 2022-23 NBA Season Thread

Official 2022-23 NBA Season Thread

NBA draft is this Thursday June 23.

Zach Lavine is expected to sign a max with the Bulls

Ayton is expected to be sign and traded. Gobert is expected to be traded too. Julius Randle and Beal also be rumored but less likelier it seems.

Not a good free agency year because teams are bloated from previous years. Hornets, Spurs and Bulls rumored the most for those C's.

I hope the Bulls just find a good PF/C prospect in the draft and play it safe. Let Lonzo take as long as possible to get that knee right.

Blazers also rumored to be trading the #7 pick for Jerami Grant from Detroit. I think thats a pretty good ****ing start. Maybe try to get Whiteside back to back up Nurkic. I really am high on Afernee Simons hes gonna break the **** out next to Dame and possibly Grant next year.

Who do yall think will go top 5 in the draft and what do you want to see from your team next year?

Working...
X