Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Trump Predicted all of Biden's Failures?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

    I've heard this reported by 'alt media' but never by the mainstream. Do you think this is really true?


    siablo14 Will still defend Biden, no matter what
    If it wasn't her diary then why would the FBI raid places looking for some random female's diary lol? The fact that they raided Project Veritas looking for it speaks volumes to me. Biden is on numerous videos sniffing little girls. One video he is pinching a little girl's nipple. Then the way he proudly talked about kids stroking his leg hair. I could totally see that sicko taking showers with and molesting his own daughter. A lot of the elites are kid f**kers.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

      Who can forget when Biden publicly stood up for his son Hunter when Hunter and his dead brother Beau's widow hooked up.

      That's some serious white trash shat right there.
      Not only that, he knocked up a hooker and then didn’t want anything to do with the kid or child support.
      JohnnyRebel and 1bad65 like this.

      Comment


      • Dudes a Failure as a husband.

        Failure as a dad.

        Failure as a Career Politician

        And Complete utter Failure as a President!!!
        JohnnyRebel, Willy Wanker and ralex like this.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

          What has he done wrong that I defend?
          Inflation is arguably in part due to Biden’s policies and failures.
          JohnnyRebel likes this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

            If it wasn't her diary then why would the FBI raid places looking for some random female's diary lol? The fact that they raided Project Veritas looking for it speaks volumes to me. Biden is on numerous videos sniffing little girls. One video he is pinching a little girl's nipple. Then the way he proudly talked about kids stroking his leg hair. I could totally see that sicko taking showers with and molesting his own daughter. A lot of the elites are kid f**kers.
            I remember watching a compilation video of Biden’s inappropriate touching of women and girls back in 2019/2020 and thinking he was unelectable. I thought would sink his chances but many people didn’t care.
            JohnnyRebel likes this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

              Inflation is arguably in part due to Biden’s policies and failures.
              Red - which ones?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                Red - which ones?
                Covid spending, infrastructure spending, deficit spending…..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

                  Covid spending, infrastructure spending, deficit spending…..
                  Red - have those even began?

                  Blue - had to keep the economy churning.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                    Red - have those even began?

                    Blue - had to keep the economy churning.
                    The government added too much stimulus to the economy; it flooded the system with trillions of dollars and thus weakened the dollar.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

                      The government added too much stimulus to the economy; it flooded the system with trillions of dollars and thus weakened the dollar.
                      Miscalculation and unforeseen happenings.

                      Cost-driven inflation is the main culprit.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP