Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 dead in Texas school shooting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #71
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

    How would you go about preventing it?
    You can't prevent it unless you're gonna frisk every kid that walks into the school. How do you stop something like what happened today or in the supermarket in Buffalo? There are no answers. Maybe there should be a mandatory life sentence for anyone who gets caught with an illegal firearm? that could make people think twice about having a gun that they shouldn't have. I'd be fine with all guns being gone but you take legal guns and all that's left are the illegal ones in criminals hands
    Willy Wanker, Stan Love and siablo14 like this.

    Comment


    • #72
      Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

      You can't prevent it unless you're gonna frisk every kid that walks into the school. How do you stop something like what happened today or in the supermarket in Buffalo? There are no answers. Maybe there should be a mandatory life sentence for anyone who gets caught with an illegal firearm? that could make people think twice about having a gun that they shouldn't have. I'd be fine with all guns being gone but you take legal guns and all that's left are the illegal ones in criminals hands
      Blue - Or metal detector. Make sure the perimeter is secure too.

      Green - You are thinking.

      Comment


      • #73
        America and school shootings......hmmm what's the common thread I wonder?

        Comment


        • #74
          Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

          Blue - Or metal detector. Make sure the perimeter is secure too.

          Green - You are thinking.
          Chit like this ?? Does it happen in Jamaica??

          seems like I should fear the uneducated white boy.

          If he saw Jews he’d light us up

          brother Saiblo. Pray for the lives lost and the pain the parents feel

          in my heart. I pray for grace ond mercy

          so far My GOD hasn’t cshown up.


          Comment


          • #75
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

            Chit like this ?? Does it happen in Jamaica??

            seems like I should fear the uneducated white boy.

            If he saw Jews he’d light us up

            brother Saiblo. Pray for the lives lost and the pain the parents feel

            in my heart. I pray for grace ond mercy

            so far My GOD hasn’t cshown up.

            Red - Nope. The rare stabbing.

            What does prayer do?

            Comment


            • #76
              Originally posted by Lupara View Post
              America and school shootings......hmmm what's the common thread I wonder?
              As we've had less fathers, we've seen more school shootings.

              Comment


              • #77
                Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

                As we've had less fathers, we've seen more school shootings.
                But this clown is against abortion.

                Comment


                • #78
                  Did they say how the killer got his guns?

                  Comment


                  • #79
                    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                    But this clown is against abortion.
                    No. He’s for people being responsible for their actions
                    1bad65 likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #80
                      Originally posted by Comanche View Post
                      Did they say how the killer got his guns?
                      Bought them on his 18th birthday.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP