20 dead in Texas school shooting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    And who’s going to do that?
    I know what you’re trying to say but your Democrat Presidents have been in power 10 of the last 14 years yet here we still are.

unfortunately rather than paying respect to the kids and families, brandon will talk more about getting rid of guns etc etc
    ralex ralex 1bad65 1bad65 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Another 18 year old. Why would an 18 year old want to kill little kids?
      Salvador Ramos. Not the usual suspect. Herd he shot his abuela too.

I recently read that Adam Lanza killed those kids because he wanted to save them from growing up and being abused along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

apparently dude killed his grandma before this

wonder if there's a link on knowing a kid in the school and then just started firing at everyone
        he’s a f**kin savage

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

unfortunately rather than paying respect to the kids and families, brandon will talk more about getting rid of guns etc etc
          So thoughts and prayers are more important than making an attempt to mitigate these types of tragedies?
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

he’s a f**kin savage
            He would you go about keeping guns out people like him hands?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Salvador Ramos. Not the usual suspect. Herd he shot his abuela too.

I recently read that Adam Lanza killed those kids because he wanted to save them from growing up and being abused along the way.
              Unless he left a note, I guess we'll never know. I'm assuming he just killed at random and didn't target white or black kids. The school was 90% Hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Unless he left a note, I guess we'll never know. I'm assuming he just killed at random and didn't target white or black kids. The school was 90% Hispanic.
                And he was Hispanic. He shot his grandmother. That Beercules like mfer was unhinged.

How would you attempt to keep guns out of the reach of folks like him?

Comment

That didn't stop the Buffalo shooter. The good guy with a gun angle is bullsh-t.

We gotta tackle the easy access to guns, my Safari-browser dude.
                  I’m talking about school shootings.

NY has strict handgun laws but liberal policies on crime. As discussed in the Buffalo thread a big part of this problem is the lack of parenting. Whether it’s a mass shooter at a school or a mass shooter in the hood.
                  1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Why is there a 18 y.o. in a elementary school
                    He got in somehow but killing little kids tho

Comment

He would you go about keeping guns out people like him hands?
                      In America, it’s impossible, you can only raise your seed to be better than this dirtbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X