Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPTV services

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes, just pay that 4-10 bucks for a proper stream.

Adds, viruses and all that **** is a headache especially for impatient people.

I stayed up till like 5AM at the cabin watching the Inoue fight and it was flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

I stayed up till like 5AM at the cabin watching the Inoue fight and it was flawless.
      Been streaming for years and not once have I gotten a virus lol

Ads arent a problem if you use adblocks.

I used to use paid subscriptions. I probably used about 10 different providers but they all went bust or had crappy servers.

Once you realise they all use the same source for the streams it seemed pretty pointless to use the paid ones.

There are good paid subscriptions but they are invite only and they keep the customer base at a low level so their servers don't get overwhelmed. But alas I never knew anyone who could invite me in.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

I used to use paid subscriptions. I probably used about 10 different providers but they all went bust or had crappy servers.

Once you realise they all use the same source for the streams it seemed pretty pointless to use the paid ones.

There are good paid subscriptions but they are invite only and they keep the customer base at a low level so their servers don't get overwhelmed. But alas I never knew anyone who could invite me in.
        What about stream quality like buffering issues? How smooth are they? The free ones bruh.

Comment

Okay, I guess I'm not going to take the chance of getting a virus and putting up with ads. Yes, they don't all stay in business and sometimes they will buffer.. But to each, their own.. I'll gladly pay the $10 to avoid this..
          Last edited by MagikLair; 06-10-2022, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Will help

I agree, I was on vacation and able to watch PPV without the headaches.. Just open an app, choose a channel and done

They also have about 130 Adult channels..
            Last edited by MagikLair; 06-10-2022, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post

Yeah, I suppose you can go that route. I don't think Norton AntiVirus is that good. But I got tired of the ads and viruses. The reason I bought 3 different services is I thought it was Saturday Instead of Friday. So I could not find the boxing fight...
              The Nortons I have is pretty solid. I haven't been hit with anything in many, many years.

Comment

I'd be really appreciative if you could message me the name please, i have no idea where to start

Comment

Never again. They are unreliable. Learned the hard way during the AJ Usyk fight, buffering and this was a paid service from a reputable and highly rated IPTV provider. The only way to avoid paying for fights is to sail the seas (wink wink).

Comment

Well when you have a decent amount of important content I.e. crypto. You tend not to take chances. I pay in crypto for services.
                    Last edited by MagikLair; 08-06-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

What about stream quality like buffering issues? How smooth are they? The free ones bruh.
                      Hit and miss just like the paid ones. Only way to be sure you can watch the fights without worry is if you legit buy them.

Comment

Working...
                      X