Steph Curry buys $8 million condo to avoid 20 min of traffic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4truth
    replied
    Don't blame him at all. He's got more money than 99.9% of the population but that can't buy him a longer life to spend it.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by ralex View Post
    No hate from me. He learned from Kobe not to fly helicopters around. Safer to spend the 8Mil
    danm bro.
    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    Damn Steph balling literally and figuratively

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Those are communist talking points, Its his money he can spend it as he sees fit.
    ain't that what they're saying these days. attack the millionaires

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by i love boxing View Post

not his fault others are broke
    not his fault, but he could still give it to charity

sacrifice sitting in traffic for 20 min and give that 8 million to the black community

selfish light skinned brotha

Leave a comment:

• JimRaynor
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post
    https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-s...-chase-center/

F that POS.

People have to stay in traffic for so long yet this fraud can say waaah waah waah 20 min traffic, let me buy a condo for 8 mil

shouldve gave that money to charity. thats how it works right?

all those homeless people and this dude buys an 8 mil condo so he doesnt sit in traffic. selfish.

butler and his 1.5hr commute one way must be furious
    Those are communist talking points, Its his money he can spend it as he sees fit.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Leave a comment:

• i love boxing
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post

of course he can larry

he just looks like a selfish piece of shit like you

people sometimes can't even get to the freeway in 20 min, and have to stay in traffic for hours, this dude buys an 8 million dollar home because he doesn't want to sit in 20 min traffic

sf is filled with piss and shit and people living in the street, but good ol curry can buy an 8 mil condo to not have to sit in 20 min traffic rather than donate it it to the poor
    not his fault others are broke

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by ralex View Post
    No hate from me. He learned from Kobe not to fly helicopters around. Safer to spend the 8Mil
    ouch lol

but it's 20 min lol

he lives towards the standford area, to get to the arena isn't even bad(for the most part the 101 from his house to the arena is away from traffic)

wondering why larry and company isn't crying that he should've given it to charity, i mean that's what they cry about for other millionaires right?
    Last edited by HrNY; 05-20-2022, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
    It's his money, he can do what he pleases with it.
    of course he can larry

he just looks like a selfish piece of shit like you

people sometimes can't even get to the freeway in 20 min, and have to stay in traffic for hours, this dude buys an 8 million dollar home because he doesn't want to sit in 20 min traffic

sf is filled with piss and shit and people living in the street, but good ol curry can buy an 8 mil condo to not have to sit in 20 min traffic rather than donate it it to the poor

Leave a comment:

• ralex
    replied
    4truth 4truth likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X