Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla's Musk says he 'can no longer support' Democrats, 'will vote Republican'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine the majority of Tesla owners are soyboy Democrats?

Maybe he's trying to get Republicans to buy Teslas now too and is gambling that he won't turn off any die-hard Democrats to buying Teslas.

Comment

Let me tell you something this is the party of satan, the ****sexual and transvestite agenda to corrupt our children. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ****SEXUALS OR TRANSVESTITES. But teaching children about sexual pleasure and deviant sex is evil and god will punish all those who do it. These are the democrats today. Remove god from society and replace it with hermaphrodict and ****sexual pleasure seeking behavior.

Listen, I do not judge, I slept with plenty of women when I was younger and made many mistakes. But the biggest regret was having a beautiful baby boy before I was ready and not giving him the family with a mother and father that he deserved. I pray to god for forgiveness every day and try to be the best father I can even though he spent many of his early years without me. I realized what I did was WRONG but now all I can do is help others avoid the mistakes I made and realize that just because something feels good does not mean you should do it. That boy needed a responsible mother and father, you know at some point you have to be a man and realize that it's foolish and irresponsible to put your needs first one the child's.

Just the other day, I saw someone that I looked at and could tell if it was a man or a woman. It was a transvestite who got made at me and called me all sorts of awful racist names.

All I could do is think to myself this is the evil immoral society the democrats want to create. Racism, no civility, a genderless society, destruction of god, the family, and masculine males.
      Last edited by TernceBudCharlo; 05-20-2022, 01:29 PM.
      ShoulderRoll, and 2 others like this.

Comment

After reading into this, it seems pretty cut and dry that this lady was paid $250,000 for her silence.

It's funny he was "proactive" about it and the day before the story came out he's like "I'm a Republican now! Watch them come after me because I just announced I'm Republican!"

I imagine having the huge safety cushion in life (billions of $$) makes you way more bold in your actions and stuff. I'd for sure be more bold and eccentric if I had a billion bucks in the bank and losing a job was no big deal.

Money is a great evil, but if money wasn't our system of currency, whatever replaced it would still be polluted by the same evil I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
          Clowns like Larry Siablo and Dunn will believe that’s ish too.
          You can't fix "stupid".

Comment

Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post
            I imagine the majority of Tesla owners are soyboy Democrats?

Maybe he's trying to get Republicans to buy Teslas now too and is gambling that he won't turn off any die-hard Democrats to buying Teslas.
            It's not possible to do the latter.

If you disagree with superfan Democrats on anything, you are the enemy and are to be destroyed.

Comment

Musk got the Trump Treatment.

The moment you oppose Team D, it's open season on you.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                Musk used to be a liberal icon and now he’s looked at as another white supremist

The left has gone cuckoo man.
                And right wingers hated him when Obama was president because Tesla was seen as being handed millions in government subsidies lol hypocrisy goes both ways.

Comment

I noticed this.

I have never voted for a republican in my life.

But the second I told people that I was mad at the democrats for shutting down the economy, destroying all the jobs of the middle class, but declaring big businesses like airlines and liquor stores "essential," many of the people I know stopped taking to me and called me a traitor to my race.

Comment

Dems last year: Trump bad. remind our pea brains of Hitler

Dems this year: rooting for actual Nazis in Ukraine

simulation confirmed

leftists can get a whooping like Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                      I noticed this.

I have never voted for a republican in my life.

But the second I told people that I was mad at the democrats for shutting down the economy, destroying all the jobs of the middle class, but declaring big businesses like airlines and liquor stores "essential," many of the people I know stopped taking to me and called me a traitor to my race.
                      Elon was a G early on in the hoaxdemic

Elon kept his Tesla factories open in defiance of Californian lockdowns

Putin was a G towards the end of the hoaxdemic.

Putin eradicated covid from the weak minded by invading Ukraine

Comment

Working...
                      X