BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

That dude did a WWE suplex there!
      If it wasn't a sucker move, 10

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If it wasn't a sucker move, 10

Ive always wanted to use a wrestling move in a fight. Never knocked that off my bucket list.

Comment

Ive always wanted to use a wrestling move in a fight. Never knocked that off my bucket list.
          Hard to make an angry man (you will be fighting a man, yes ?) stand in just the right position....

Comment

"all the homies strapped but it aint for show, trying to hit a lick no enveeelope, weed aint the only thing gettin' smoked"

Comment

Hard to make an angry man (you will be fighting a man, yes ?) stand in just the right position....
              I always wanted to do a figure four as well. It never worked as their never held their legs in place.

Comment

I always wanted to do a figure four as well. It never worked as their never held their legs in place.
                Bro !

I know how to get out of fig 4 but before, it was the scariest move that can be made IRL.
                I seen it in action in real street fights. Crying and begging....
                Fight is definitely over.

A while back a big kid was getting bullied by a smaller kid. It was a youtube vid.
                Big kid could no longer take it and slammed the punk on the hard concrete.

Comment

Bro !

I know how to get out of fig 4 but before, it was the scariest move that can be made IRL.
                  I seen it in action in real street fights. Crying and begging....
                  Fight is definitely over.

A while back a big kid was getting bullied by a smaller kid. It was a youtube vid.
                  Big kid could no longer take it and slammed the punk on the hard concrete.
                  Only move someone used on me in a fight, when I was like 10, was a sleeperhold and it literally put me out cold.

Comment

Only move someone used on me in a fight, when I was like 10, was a sleeperhold and it literally put me out cold.
                    I saw a couple teens, when I was a teen, use that leg lock. Instant crying. It was so fast.

Sleeper/choke holds are standard moves

Comment

Working...
                    X