Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter paid nearly $4M to board secretary, co-founder’s brother, and father of her child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Lives Matter paid nearly $4M to board secretary, co-founder’s brother, and father of her child

colorlines-screenshot-patrisse-khan-cullors-jane-fonda-harpers-bazaar-now-100918.png?resize=752%2C440&ssl=1.png
    The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation dished out nearly $4 million in consulting payments to its board secretary, co-founder Patrisse Cullors’ brother, and the father of Cullors’ child.

BLM Global Network, the movement’s primary nonprofit, paid $2.1 million to Bowers Consulting, a firm run by Shalomyah Bowers, the foundation’s board secretary, between July 2020 and June 2021, according to tax forms the BLM Global Network Foundation provided to the Associated Press.

The nonprofit also pushed $1.8 million to individuals with close ties to Cullors, who stepped away from the group last year.

1bad65 and Fists_of_Fury like this.

And where did that money come from?

Follow the trail and I bet it leads to the wealthy elite that want to divide us and destroy the country.
    Shadoww702 and Fists_of_Fury like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      And where did that money come from?

Follow the trail and I bet it leads to the wealthy elite that want to divide us and destroy the country.
      If you read the article it tells you.

Negative Speculative assumptions without accurate information divides us and destroys the country more than any wealthy elite ever could.

You should know this.

Comment

abell46s-reface.gif
        1bad65, HrNY and Fists_of_Fury like this.

Comment

FS91802WIAIMz-Z?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

If you read the article it tells you.

Negative Speculative assumptions without accurate information divides us and destroys the country more than any wealthy elite ever could.

You should know this.
            Who are the biggest donors to BLM Global Networks?

We already know George Soros is raising funds for, and backing, politicians who want to defund the police. There's no speculation there.

Comment

I created a thread: Why does BLM cult leader not live in the hood?

why would that get deleted?

What's so bad about asking why this cult leader who says she's so threatened by white people, want to live in a community with white people?

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                I created a thread: Why does BLM cult leader not live in the hood?

why would that get deleted?

What's so bad about asking why this cult leader who says she's so threatened by white people, want to live in a community with white people?
                because black people live in gated communities, just like white people live in the "hood"

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post

because black people live in gated communities, just like white people live in the "hood"
                  what the fuck are you talking about Larry?

I'm asking why does she live in a neighborhood of white folks when she said she fears for her life from white folks?

fuck off larry

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

what the fuck are you talking about Larry?

I'm asking why does she live in a neighborhood of white folks when she said she fears for her life from white folks?

fuck off larry
                    Living in that neighborhood is the lesser of two evils.

Her other choice is to live in a neighborhood where the homes are well beneath her income level.

She’s a hypocrite. You’re a poor racist *******.

Nothing more to discuss. That is why it was deleted.

Comment

Working...
                    X