Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I'll keep an eye out for you my dude.
    much appreciated man, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post

right on

and still couldn't find the formula that my son drinks, found different formula, but not that specific one, but some is better than nothing

Untitledf.jpg

(he drinks that neuropro, but all i could gather were those. went to so many places and glad i was able to get something)
    I'll keep an eye out for you my dude.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    I like Larry, Big, and Trav....those dudes are cool

Biden's the worst. This is unforgiveable and inexcusable. Y'all can give me excuses, and most the time I will have agreed with them. I don't usually blame or credit a president with the outcomes of what is geopolitical more than American in nature, but, babies....enough said.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

glad to hear it...
    right on

and still couldn't find the formula that my son drinks, found different formula, but not that specific one, but some is better than nothing

Untitledf.jpg

(he drinks that neuropro, but all i could gather were those. went to so many places and glad i was able to get something)

Leave a comment:

• Madison boxing
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post

I never thought that pedo robbie would stoop so low.

a parent, working so hard to find baby formula for his kid(and thankfully found some), is somehow creeping these empty shelves and waiting

sounds actually like something robbie would do lmao

fool is just exposing his own plan
    glad to hear it...

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    wow, never thought i'd see something like this in america. guess whilst they were busy taking the knee, crying about 6th january and trying to get the ministry of truth set up the government forgot about the basics
    speaking of taking a knee, did you hear kapernick had a "positive" workout with the raiders

lol so this dude who called the nfl slave owners, is trying his best to go back to the plantation

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    lol only one person is going life and death trying to convince others on his narrative(and no one buys it)

whereas drop one word on him, and everybody on board

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    HrNY trying to claim his innocence. He just a good man ya'll like his idol Michael Jackson sharing his bed with kids. Stop it HrNY, you accuse others when it is in fact YOU that is the pedo.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    wow, never thought i'd see something like this in america. guess whilst they were busy taking the knee, crying about 6th january and trying to get the ministry of truth set up the government forgot about the basics
    I never thought that pedo robbie would stoop so low.

a parent, working so hard to find baby formula for his kid(and thankfully found some), is somehow creeping these empty shelves and waiting

sounds actually like something robbie would do lmao

fool is just exposing his own plan

Leave a comment:

• Madison boxing
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X