No announcement yet.

No baby formula on the shelves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I am in no way upset if your family can’t get formula.

As for everyone else, I hope we find a solution soon.

Funny how you blame the black guys that voted rather than the white Republican CEO’s of the 3 companies, especially Abbot Labs, that produce formula. What about the decline in the birth rate that caused these companies to produce less?

As usual with you uninformed, uneducated, misdirected white anger.
    I blame all these evil pieces of shit

you for the most part cuz u ugly and an even bigger piece of shit than them

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

He was one of the far right bigots that has been supporting and cheering Putin.

Now he’s against capitalism. He supported the Capitol riots.

But let him tell it he’s a “patriot”. Lmfao.
      where's my post cheering for Putin you bbc dick sucker?

actually don't even need to answer, i don't fuck with your little bitch ass, stay in your lane ho

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Which white liberals on here who post frequently should he have called out?

Sounds like MSNBC talking points. The FDA dropped the ball, they knew this was coming back in February. The companies don’t control who buys it, especially when pallets or formula are redirected to the border for illegals. I’m sure pallets or formula probably went to Ukraine too. America last.
        shoot maybe even as far back as Sep

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

I blame all these evil pieces of shit

you for the most part cuz u ugly and an even bigger piece of shit than them
          Too bad you didn’t in this thread.

Let’s just hope Biden solves the problem. Kids without formula is horrible.

Even if it’s the kids of vile racists like you.

Comment

where's my post cheering for Putin you bbc dick sucker?

actually don't even need to answer, i don't fuck with your little bitch ass, stay in your lane ho
            Man and to think I was hoping Biden found a solution to help you and others.

Posts like this make me hope just you don’t get any formula. The world really doesn’t need anymore of you in it.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Great to see you chime in again in an issue that is not in your country.

You don't have a significant other, kids, a job, own nothing, have nothing and come up with this ignorant remark.
              that piece of shit's own Piers Morgan says himself folks in the UK are laughing at Biden, except this Robbie pedophile idiot.
              Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

that piece of shit's own Piers Morgan says himself folks in the UK are laughing at Biden, except this Robbie pedophile idiot.
                Robbie is a pedo? That explains a lot and is why he and Siablo get along so well. Two pedos.

Unreal how the have submerged themselves in another country's politics. In reality they just want to see the US burn.

Comment

These are white republican owned companies

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
                    These are white republican owned companies
                    Which companies, the ones that produces the formulas where the FDA went and now we have all these issues?

Check out why there is a shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

You an a verified 1diot. Now is that they should. Now you are a lawyer playing word games.

Boring because you were called out in something you don't know because you talk your opinions without thinking. You should learn how to STFU with things you don't know nothing about and other countries affair.

It just spells loser.
                      Look at what i put. Not my fault you can't read.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      How did they feed babies for thousands of years without formula? Tell the women that can naturally feed their babies to stop using artificial methods. Problem solved, you'd think at least the religious nuts would agree.
                      So eager to get in an argument that you ****ed up. Run along now......
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-17-2022, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X