Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by ralex View Post

Hopefully it helps But lol at Psaki not long ago saying the Defense Production Act wouldn’t do anything for the baby shortage. They can’t make up their minds
    Obviously things have gotten bad enough that they had to do this.

The better idea is to break up the monopoly the 3 big companies have, reinstate regulations that could prevent future poisoning and have the supply from other countries being “repatriated” for our use.

Leave a comment:

• ralex
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/biden-...-baby-formula/

Biden invokes Defense Production Act for baby formula, announces US airlift

Hopefully this works.
    Hopefully it helps But lol at Psaki not long ago saying the Defense Production Act wouldn’t do anything for the baby shortage. They can’t make up their minds

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/biden-...-baby-formula/

Biden invokes Defense Production Act for baby formula, announces US airlift

Hopefully this works.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post

We never had a baby formula shortage until men started getting pregnant. Fancy that.
    You would think these pregnant men would be pro-life, wonder where they stand on all of this. LOL
    HrNY HrNY likes this.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    I’m sure the abortion activists are loving this. Using it to fuel their rage. 97% of them are ones you would never want to f’k anyway, but there they are with their purple hair, nose rings, shaped like a pear, crying about pro-lifers. I notice Biden and DC mayor didn’t stop them from protesting in DC, but they sure cut off those truckers and refuse to allow them to protest.
    We never had a baby formula shortage until men started getting pregnant. Fancy that.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Thanks. People have been wondering why I've been absent. Guess I let the cat out of the bag lol
    Sorry to hear.

Setup an Amazon list.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Untitled1.jpg

just now this morning at Target, still the same thing

Leave a comment:

• kara
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post

yea man, another idea my co worker gave me was breast milk banks.

i guess girls b donating and that could be another option
    That's not a bad idea. I guarantee some women will be making bank this year.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    I’m sure the abortion activists are loving this. Using it to fuel their rage. 97% of them are ones you would never want to f’k anyway, but there they are with their purple hair, nose rings, shaped like a pear, crying about pro-lifers. I notice Biden and DC mayor didn’t stop them from protesting in DC, but they sure cut off those truckers and refuse to allow them to protest.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Robbie is an idiot. Dunn and Larry have always been good to me, even if we don't always see eye to eye on some things. I appreciate the heads up on the hospital idea.
    yea man, another idea my co worker gave me was breast milk banks.

i guess girls b donating and that could be another option

Leave a comment:

Working...
X