Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Lmfao. What’s funny is My wife gets ANGRY when I talk about Micheal Jackson like that.

Mrs. Big Dunn is a huge fan. Sometimes I will just start sh-t just to piss her off. Lol.

Definitely a sore spot for his diehard fans.
    cool you have a wife

ask her if she thinks Mike should be guilty on association. Ask her if she thinks he's a pedo simply for having children items. That idiot Robbie says he's a pedo because he has children items, hence why he too himself is a pedo by his own logic for admitting to getting a children's lego game

look man i'll offer it to you once again, u stay in your lane i stay in mines. i've never quoted you and let you do your thing

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post

fuck you for even trying to say this bull shi[B]t

I found some you piece of shit. just bought some thankfully

I actually get off the computer and have a life you stupid fuck

kiss my ass ho
    You’re a racist that hates black people. Why would you think I’d feel bad for you because this crisis affects you?

Compartmentalization is very easy for me. I feel for any mother and kid struggling to find food, even kids and wives of white nationalists racists like you.

Any pain or frustration, other than long term health impact on your wife or child, this causes you, I Don’t care. NOT ONE BIT!

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied

you seem to have bigger problems you should be focused on.

I get the Internet is a safe space for your racism and a forum for you to act tough. But I see through your act.

If you truly want someone to come see you so bad Post your address. Then they can come at their leisure.

Let’s keep it real- even a fake internet tough guy wannabe Nazi isn’t going to put his family in real danger like that assuming he loves them.

Get off of NSB and go find your kid some formula. That is what a real man would do.

He wouldn’t be wasting time on the Internet beefing with muthaf-ckas named Dunn and Robbie that he doesn’t know anything about.

Imagine you miss out on the last available bottles of formula because you were engaged in an Internet beef?
    there ain't no act homie. i'll fuck you up if we ever crossed paths. YOU are the one who uses this shit as a safe space. that's why your punk ass won't ever respond about meeting up. so until you do, i ain't got shit to say to you, hence why i let you do your thing and i don't fuck with you, but for some reason your faggot ass just can't get off my dick and always got to follow me around

Vegas is an easy place to meet up, why the fuck would I put my home address where my family stays at?

I ain't the one beefing homie, you and robbie just can't stay in your fuckin lane. Who quotes who/goes into their threads?

I've never quoted your punk ass and stayed in my lane

and to answer you, I stepped out of work for a min, went to target, and did find a couple formula cans you piece of shit

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied

He’s a simpleton bigot who I don’t feel bad for in any way. That stated this is no laughing matter. Lack of nutrition at this stage has long term impacts on children.

What is really pathetic is this imbecile is such a partisan cuck that his sole reason for this thread is his anti Biden, pro Trump agenda.
    fuck you for even trying to say this bull shit

Untitleda.jpg

I found some you piece of shit. just bought some thankfully

I actually get off the computer and have a life you stupid fuck

kiss my ass ho

Leave a comment:

• OldTerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    How did they feed babies for thousands of years without formula? Tell the women that can naturally feed their babies to stop using artificial methods. Problem solved, you'd think at least the religious nuts would agree.
    Breast feeding is best but it only works if the woman produces enough milk. There are probably work arounds to not having baby formula, like using cow milk modified at home.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied

The guy keeps calling me a pedo because he didn't like me calling MJ one. He's getting his own medicine.
    Lmfao. What’s funny is My wife gets ANGRY when I talk about Micheal Jackson like that.

Mrs. Big Dunn is a huge fan. Sometimes I will just start sh-t just to piss her off. Lol.

Definitely a sore spot for his diehard fans.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-19-2022, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by HrNY View Post

care to call me that in person?

where you at?
    you seem to have bigger problems you should be focused on.

I get the Internet is a safe space for your racism and a forum for you to act tough. But I see through your act.

If you truly want someone to come see you so bad Post your address. Then they can come at their leisure.

Let’s keep it real- even a fake internet tough guy wannabe Nazi isn’t going to put his family in real danger like that assuming he loves them.

Get off of NSB and go find your kid some formula. That is what a real man would do.

He wouldn’t be wasting time on the Internet beefing with muthaf-ckas named Dunn and Robbie that he doesn’t know anything about.

Imagine you miss out on the last available bottles of formula because you were engaged in an Internet beef?
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-19-2022, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied

He’s a simpleton bigot who I don’t feel bad for in any way. That stated this is no laughing matter. Lack of nutrition at this stage has long term impacts on children.

What is really pathetic is this imbecile is such a partisan cuck that his sole reason for this thread is his anti Biden, pro Trump agenda.
    care to call me that in person?

where you at?

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied

You like accusing people of being Pedo's when it's you that's showing pedo behaviour. Sick ****.
    both you and dung can kiss my ass, both of you pussies dont' want to meet up

keep trolling ho

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied

He’s a simpleton bigot who I don’t feel bad for in any way. That stated this is no laughing matter. Lack of nutrition at this stage has long term impacts.

The guy keeps calling me a pedo because he didn't like me calling MJ one. He's getting his own medicine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X