No announcement yet.

No baby formula on the shelves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Boring........ just because you have nothing doesn't mean i'm in the same boat. Go clean the streets you might find a dollar.
    Like always you just talk out of your azz like your opinion is a fact. You never experienced anything but have a lots of opinions on it.

I have a family member that could not breast feed because she simply was not producing enough. They had a second child and as much the worked on it way before the child was born she could not produce enough, if anything it was worse. As much as she was opposed to formulas she has to use them.

Now that they need them it is in short supply. So how would you spin this since you know so much about everything?
    GhostofDempsey and Fists_of_Fury like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Anger through racism. Typical.

Just glad only American citizens can vote.
      American citizens with valid IDs and no felonies. . Guess you and lot of your people are unable to vote, unless you steal the votes again.
      Theodore and Fists_of_Fury like this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

American citizens with valid IDs and no felonies. . Guess you and lot of your people are unable to vote, unless you steal the votes again.
        I’ve voted in every election, other than one local mayoral election, since I was old enough to vote.

You can’t vote so I’m going to stop arguing with you about elections.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Like always you just talk out of your azz like your opinion is a fact. You never experienced anything but have a lots of opinions on it.

I have a family member that could not breast feed because she simply was not producing enough. They had a second child and as much the worked on it way before the child was born she could not produce enough, if anything it was worse. As much as she was opposed to formulas she has to use them.

Now that they need them it is in short supply. So how would you spin this since you know so much about everything?
          Try reading what i wrote you tard. I said women that CAN feed their babies naturally should.

Comment

I’ve voted in every election, other than one local mayoral election, since I was old enough to vote.

You can’t vote so I’m going to stop arguing with you about elections.
            B.itch I've been voting since I've been able to. You out there crying about voter IDs and want to tell me I don't vote? You dumba.ss moron.

Big Dumb using McDonalds wifi googling:

c2.jpg

pesticid, and like this.

Comment

B.itch I've been voting since I've been able to. You out there crying about voter IDs and want to tell me I don't vote? You dumba.ss moron.

Big Dumb using McDonalds wifi googling:

c2.jpg
              Whenever you respond with racist garbage I know you’re lying.

I’m no longer arguing with people like you about voting in America because you’re not eligible to legally vote here.

The issue is lack of formula available. Not voting.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-17-2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Whenever you respond with racist garbage I know you’re lying.

I’m no longer arguing with people like you about voting in America because you’re not eligible to legally vote here.

The issue is lack of formula available. Not voting.
                You don't want to argue with me about voting because your no ID, felony ridden ass can't vote. You want to turn it around on me and cry racism.

About the baby formula, your fault b.itch.

Comment

You don't want to argue with me about voting because your no ID, felony ridden ass can't vote. You want to turn it around on me and cry racism.

About the baby formula, your fault b.itch.
                  Believe whatever you wish. The thread is about lack of formula, not voting.

According to denium you have plenty of formula available. Frankly, you should be thanking me, not blaming me.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-17-2022, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Try reading what i wrote you tard. I said women that CAN feed their babies naturally should.
                    You an a verified 1diot. Now is that they should. Now you are a lawyer playing word games.

Boring because you were called out in something you don't know because you talk your opinions without thinking. You should learn how to STFU with things you don't know nothing about and other countries affair.

It just spells loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Bashhh View Post

U sound like you're lactating
                      cool, let me know when you get some pussy and then we can talk

Comment

Working...
                      X