Collapse
No announcement yet.

No baby formula on the shelves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, never thought i'd see something like this in america. guess whilst they were busy taking the knee, crying about 6th january and trying to get the ministry of truth set up the government forgot about the basics
    1bad65 and Theodore like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      wow, never thought i'd see something like this in america. guess whilst they were busy taking the knee, crying about 6th january and trying to get the ministry of truth set up the government forgot about the basics
      I never thought that pedo robbie would stoop so low.

a parent, working so hard to find baby formula for his kid(and thankfully found some), is somehow creeping these empty shelves and waiting

sounds actually like something robbie would do lmao

fool is just exposing his own plan

1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• HrNY trying to claim his innocence. He just a good man ya'll like his idol Michael Jackson sharing his bed with kids. Stop it HrNY, you accuse others when it is in fact YOU that is the pedo.

Comment

• lol only one person is going life and death trying to convince others on his narrative(and no one buys it)

whereas drop one word on him, and everybody on board

Comment

wow, never thought i'd see something like this in america. guess whilst they were busy taking the knee, crying about 6th january and trying to get the ministry of truth set up the government forgot about the basics
            speaking of taking a knee, did you hear kapernick had a "positive" workout with the raiders

lol so this dude who called the nfl slave owners, is trying his best to go back to the plantation
            1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

I never thought that pedo robbie would stoop so low.

a parent, working so hard to find baby formula for his kid(and thankfully found some), is somehow creeping these empty shelves and waiting

sounds actually like something robbie would do lmao

fool is just exposing his own plan
              glad to hear it...

Comment

glad to hear it...
                right on

and still couldn't find the formula that my son drinks, found different formula, but not that specific one, but some is better than nothing

Untitledf.jpg
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

(he drinks that neuropro, but all i could gather were those. went to so many places and glad i was able to get something)

Comment

• I like Larry, Big, and Trav....those dudes are cool

Biden's the worst. This is unforgiveable and inexcusable. Y'all can give me excuses, and most the time I will have agreed with them. I don't usually blame or credit a president with the outcomes of what is geopolitical more than American in nature, but, babies....enough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

right on

and still couldn't find the formula that my son drinks, found different formula, but not that specific one, but some is better than nothing

Untitledf.jpg
                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

(he drinks that neuropro, but all i could gather were those. went to so many places and glad i was able to get something)
                    I'll keep an eye out for you my dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I'll keep an eye out for you my dude.
                      much appreciated man, thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X