Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No baby formula on the shelves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HrNY View Post

    you never replied to this:



    i'm offering you once again, stay in your lane i'll stay in mines, yet you say this:








    me calling you a piece of sh-t and said f-ck you dung. You called me a f@gg0t and a punk b-tch, came after THAT post, and not seeing anything in response to the previous one about doing your own thing
    Oh ok. I didn’t see that. That’s why I didn’t quote and respond.

    My wife is steadfast that MJ is innocent and not a pedo. I obviously disagree. She is fine with Neverland and the toys. I’m obviously not. I

    My son mentioned to her one day it’s not appropriate to listen to MJ’s music and she went in.

    She believes MJ was set up on that pedo stuff.

    She believes he was robbed of his childhood and he just wanted to help kids. I can see that.

    She also believes Diana Ross sexually abused him and took away his childhood- which I’m sure they were intimate.



    HrNY likes this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HrNY View Post

      tell me how this is right

      i'm paying $1200+ a month for health insurance for my family and i and getting taxed like a mofo for how much i make, and can't find no dam formula(until today thankfully), whereas my wife's primo is a fat bum who's girl is on Wic and getting taken cared of and ain't even worrying about this formula shortage.
      You want the real answer-

      because poor, working and middle class people are given the burdens of society the rich don’t want to take even though they easily could afford it.

      While you’re fighting the culture war and winning, the people you elect are passing laws to increase profit.

      All our beef aside- this is the point I’ve been making in this thread.

      Republicans relaxed regulations that contributed to the formula being poisoned. They allow the monopoly of the companies that produce baby food. Baby food isn’t a “growth industry” so to make profit they sell to foreign countries, which means less for us. If they don’t meet those sales, stocks drop, which impacts profit.

      I get you fault Biden but really look into all this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

        That is why I turned on the democrats. I had things taken away from me and my kids because I worked (that was always the excuse they told me) and they gave it to people that didn't work but were cheating the system.

        They make it so hard for a honest person that works to get ahead. Everything goes up so you can support the ones that don't work or have an illegal status. I just don't get it.
        I get your anger but why aren’t you mad at Republicans for not taxing the wealthy and businesses and instead taxing poor, working and middle classes? Or getting rid of unions and regulations just to increase profit?

        You can vote Republican but unless you and your wife ( partner) collectively make a minimum of 4-6 times the national average salary you’re going to be in a tough spot.



        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

          I get your anger but why aren’t you mad at Republicans for not taxing the wealthy and businesses and instead taxing poor, working and middle classes? Or getting rid of unions and regulations just to increase profit?

          You can vote Republican but unless you and your wife ( partner) collectively make a minimum of 4-6 times the national average salary you’re going to be in a tough spot.


          They tax the wealthy and they have the resources to circumvented it. Either by bylaws, holes in the system or move their money out of the country all together which has happened. When there is no more rich people to tax they will go after the middle class which they always do. I do mind helping the ones in need but there is too much abuse going on with that. We are blessed financial wise but still pay a lot in taxes. No matter how much I prepaid this year I still owed again. We moved from the NYC to an upstate neighborhood, we pay more property taxes but I don't need to put the kids in private school no more and all the services are for the residents first and then everyone else.

          I still have to pay NYC taxes because I work in the City, that is pure nonsense.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

            They tax the wealthy and they have the resources to circumvented it. Either by bylaws, holes in the system or move their money out of the country all together which has happened. When there is no more rich people to tax they will go after the middle class which they always do. I do mind helping the ones in need but there is too much abuse going on with that. We are blessed financial wise but still pay a lot in taxes. No matter how much I prepaid this year I still owed again. We moved from the NYC to an upstate neighborhood, we pay more property taxes but I don't need to put the kids in private school no more and all the services are for the residents first and then everyone else.

            I still have to pay NYC taxes because I work in the City, that is pure nonsense.
            Yeah man. I’m getting it to being in NJ.

            I pay the high property taxes but also have the private school hit.

            My wife used to work in NYC as well. That extra tax sucked!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

              Yeah man. I’m getting it to being in NJ.

              I pay the high property taxes but also have the private school hit.

              My wife used to work in NYC as well. That extra tax sucked!!
              You guys are taking a beating in NJ because all the mismanagement. Once Jersey had all these incentives for corporations to be there and they let them expired or took them out. They had no plan B in how to replace that.

              On top of that they didn't take the highway tolls away and Jersey used to have the extra cheap gasoline. Now they have to tax the gas to fix all those decrypted highways because the tolls are not enough.

              We flirted with moving to Jersey but the cost of the bridge and double taxes were too much to overcome.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

                You guys are taking a beating in NJ because all the mismanagement. Once Jersey had all these incentives for corporations to be there and they let them expired or took them out. They had no plan B in how to replace that.

                On top of that they didn't take the highway tolls away and Jersey used to have the extra cheap gasoline. Now they have to tax the gas to fix all those decrypted highways because the tolls are not enough.

                We flirted with moving to Jersey but the cost of the bridge and double taxes were too much to overcome.
                Yeah man completely understand. I am hopeful legalization will ease some of this.

                The parkway tolls are f-cking horrible. I’ve lived here my whole life and watched them increase at a ridiculous rate.

                Comment


                • The problem is the FDA and the humiliatingly corrupt big pharma and big food industries that are trying to poison americans.

                  If you don't believe me just look at the label of baby formula, I challenge any of you to argue that any of these ingredients are good for babies. Corn syrup, tortilla oil, this stuff is all cancer causing garbage.

                  In Europe, their baby formula is more natural and organic but the stupid FDA bans it to protect their friends at Monsanto and abbot.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ralex View Post

                    Liberals being against the death penalty no matter what the crime is and being for killing babies…..man it never adds up to me. Weird ass **** bro
                    We're dealing with the mentally ill.
                    1bad65 likes this.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP