No announcement yet.

No baby formula on the shelves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You’re a racist that hates black people. Why would you think I’d feel bad for you because this crisis affects you?

Compartmentalization is very easy for me. I feel for any mother and kid struggling to find food, even kids and wives of white nationalists racists like you.

Any pain or frustration, other than long term health impact on your wife or child, this causes you, I Don’t care. NOT ONE BIT!

lol i get along better with black folks than I do my own kind.

wasted time in the hip hop clubs when i should've been in the salsa clubs

but if you feel i dislike them, so be it, just the same way I'll say you hate white people

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

there ain't no act homie. i'll fuck you up if we ever crossed paths. YOU are the one who uses this shit as a safe space. that's why your punk ass won't ever respond about meeting up. so until you do, i ain't got shit to say to you, hence why i let you do your thing and i don't fuck with you, but for some reason your faggot ass just can't get off my dick and always got to follow me around

Vegas is an easy place to meet up, why the fuck would I put my home address where my family stays at?

I ain't the one beefing homie, you and robbie just can't stay in your fuckin lane. Who quotes who/goes into their threads?

I've never quoted your punk ass and stayed in my lane

and to answer you, I stepped out of work for a min, went to target, and did find a couple formula cans you piece of shit
      Posting your address means you really want to fight, which we all know you don’t.

You’re just an angry bigot new father struggling with responsibilities.

Just odd that you deal with the anger by posting anti black and pro tranny thread on a boxing forum.

But hey you probably have crap benefits and can’t afford a psychologist or psychiatrist to talk about things with.

I also see you keep saying everyone is riding your d-ck. Lmfao you probably haven’t gotten laid in a while like all new fathers. All you got is NSB, Tranny threads, Dunn, Larry and Robbie.

LMFAO!!!

Comment

Posting your address means you really want to fight, which we all know you don’t.

Just odd that you deal with the anger by posting anti black and pro tranny thread on a boxing forum.

But hey you probably have crap benefits and can’t afford a psychologist or psychiatrist to talk about things with.

I also see you keep saying everyone is riding your d-ck. Lmfao you probably haven’t gotten laid in a while like all new fathers. All you got is NSB, Tranny threads, Dunn, Larry and Robbie.

LMFAO!!!

looks like my approach of squashing it ain't working for you so yea fuck you dun, i'll call you the n word to your face and you won't take no bat to my head cuz i'll fuck you up

offered a truce, yet you still want to run your mouth

u ain't shit homie and i'd def enjoy fucking you up

Comment

You’re a racist that hates black people. Why would you think I’d feel bad for you because this crisis affects you?

Compartmentalization is very easy for me. I feel for any mother and kid struggling to find food, even kids and wives of white nationalists racists like you.

Any pain or frustration, other than long term health impact on your wife or child, this causes you, I Don’t care. NOT ONE BIT!

If Dunn .. respect and peace be upon you(Jewish not Muslim fretting)

My mom gave me formula after she could no longer sustain me..

My auntie also gave mothers milk to me.. I grew big for my generation ..

I got kids in Japan, Mexico, and Japan. I hustle for them.

I worry about them always and do my best always.

I know what it’s like to see a mother unable to provide nutrition to their kids..

My neices(two of them) got raw deals in life because my sisters love idiots my family knows I can deliver

this whole baby formula topic kinda reminds me of my family. — my two nieces who always follow their heart and choose losers

Even before my dad died I ran everything..
          Now, I’m only contacted if they need money.

i try to compartmentalize the bull chit.. But it spews over..

I feel for the parents globally who struggle and dream of better days.

I am a shepardi Jew.. that means my mission in life is to

feed the poor
          comfort the widow
          shelter the persecuted

that’s a tall order

im not team this or team that… I’m team feed the kids
          shelter the poor or die trying

I went through a tsunami that killed a few guys I liked in Sendai

im sorry for rambling on but people matter to me.

prayer Is all I got..

you are a good man… respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

If Dunn .. respect and peace be upon you(Jewish not Muslim fretting)

My mom gave me formula after she could no longer sustain me..

My auntie also gave mothers milk to me.. I grew big for my generation ..

I got kids in Japan, Mexico, and Japan. I hustle for them.

I worry about them always and do my best always.

I know what it’s like to see a mother unable to provide nutrition to their kids..

My neices(two of them) got raw deals in life because my sisters love idiots my family knows I can deliver

this whole baby formula topic kinda reminds me of my family. — my two nieces who always follow their heart and choose losers

Even before my dad died I ran everything..
            Now, I’m only contacted if they need money.

i try to compartmentalize the bull chit.. But it spews over..

I feel for the parents globally who struggle and dream of better days.

I am a shepardi Jew.. that means my mission in life is to

feed the poor
            comfort the widow
            shelter the persecuted

that’s a tall order

im not team this or team that… I’m team feed the kids
            shelter the poor or die trying

I went through a tsunami that killed a few guys I liked in Sendai

im sorry for rambling on but people matter to me.

prayer Is all I got..

you are a good man… respect

tell me how this is right

i'm paying $1200+ a month for health insurance for my family and i and getting taxed like a mofo for how much i make, and can't find no dam formula(until today thankfully), whereas my wife's primo is a fat bum who's girl is on Wic and getting taken cared of and ain't even worrying about this formula shortage.

Comment

i'm paying $1200+ a month for health insurance for my family and i and getting taxed like a mofo for how much i make, and can't find no dam formula(until today thankfully), whereas my wife's primo is a fat bum who's girl is on Wic and getting taken cared of and ain't even worrying about this formula shortage.
              Nothing… you being ****ed by the medical industrial complex.

My niece Selena L is getting SSI, disability, and sone other section 8 housing.. she worked at a job for 5 days and got fired

she’s got tats on her neck and face…

Her excuse is that it’s pay back fine cuz the white man stole Texas from us.

Me

You decapitate one beast and ten more spring up.
              Capital flight..

Now Selena is a care giver to her auntie on her fathers side( o kith or kin to me)

cha Ching more money for doing nothing …

I think,in my conspiratorial mind that the ‘MAN’ wants us battling over table scraps from the elite…

HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

looks like my approach of squashing it ain't working for you so yea fuck you dun, i'll call you the n word to your face and you won't take no bat to my head cuz i'll fuck you up

offered a truce, yet you still want to run your mouth

u ain't shit homie and i'd def enjoy fucking you up
                Lmfao. You have a funny way of squashing it.

You called me a piece of sh-t and said f-ck you dung. You called me a f@gg0t and a punk b-tch.

Imma try that the next time my wife and I argue.

lol. Hahahhaha

Comment

That is why I turned on the democrats. I had things taken away from me and my kids because I worked (that was always the excuse they told me) and they gave it to people that didn't work but were cheating the system.

They make it so hard for a honest person that works to get ahead. Everything goes up so you can support the ones that don't work or have an illegal status. I just don't get it.
                  1bad65 1bad65 HrNY HrNY like this.

Comment

Lmfao. You have a funny way of squashing it.

You called me a piece of sh-t and said f-ck you dung. You called me a f@gg0t and a punk b-tch.

Imma try that the next time my wife and I argue.

lol. Hahahhaha
                    you never replied to this:

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

cool you have a wife

ask her if she thinks Mike should be guilty on association. Ask her if she thinks he's a pedo simply for having children items. That idiot Robbie says he's a pedo because he has children items, hence why he too himself is a pedo by his own logic for admitting to getting a children's lego game

look man i'll offer it to you once again, u stay in your lane i stay in mines. i've never quoted you and let you do your thing
                    i'm offering you once again, stay in your lane i'll stay in mines, yet you say this:

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

LMFAO!!!

me calling you a piece of sh-t and said f-ck you dung. You called me a f@gg0t and a punk b-tch, came after THAT post, and not seeing anything in response to the previous one about doing your own thing

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

That is why I turned on the democrats. I had things taken away from me and my kids because I worked (that was always the excuse they told me) and they gave it to people that didn't work but were cheating the system.

They make it so hard for a honest person that works to get ahead. Everything goes up so you can support the ones that don't work or have an illegal status. I just don't get it.
                      100% right here

Comment

Working...
                      X