No announcement yet.

8 dead, multiple people shot at Buffalo’s Tops Friendly Market in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Stop your hypotheticals. Democrats are the party of the KKK. Republicans elected the first black member of Congress, almost a century before democrats. Democrat run cities are the highest in crime. You just like what they say, but their actions tell a different story. Isn’t that right “super predator”?

No one is forcing blacks to deal drugs. All other races deal them too, the same problems don’t exist. Guns are sold legally over the counter in half the states, and they don’t have anywhere near the same gun violence.

I hate Obama for the same reasons I hate Clinton, Bush, Cheney, Biden, Pelosi, Romney, and other corrupt and incompetent politicians. Obama didn’t do anything for blacks, but you still worship him.

There are a lot of black cops in the inner city, black mayors too, the problems still exist even after white people are taken out of the equation. Own it.
    Yes, there is a wing of the Dem party as racist as you and the Republicans. Most racists and bigots that share your opinions are not Dems.

Yes, black people have to take the lesser of two evils. Blue Dog Dems down south. Up north, white Dems in Boston that threw stones, urine and feces at black kids going to school. All racist scumbags.

Thats the choice blacks face in the racist system- picking racists that you can work with over those you can’t.

You keep repeatedly posting about Dems history with racism in the hopes of getting blacks not to vote against the racists you support. Sorry will not work.

In the end all of you will do just like George Wallace and Storm Thurman- form an all white racist party or become republicans. Trump will likely do same if he doesn’t get the Republican nomination.

We are going to exercise our way to right to vote the way we want, not the way the far right racists like you want.

Right now Dems are the much lesser of two evils- The Trump led Republican Party is significantly more racist than Dems. That is why you’re a Republican and a Trump supporter.

You literally complain about drugs coming over the border, rant about crime and drug infested cities in other threads. Now it’s suddenly not the cause of urban violence. Lmfao.

If Obama didn’t do anything for blacks, you’d love him like you do Candace Owens. You’re fake and phony.

Lmfao. There aren’t a lot of black cops. White cops aren’t doing their jobs and we are the impact daily. Yes if you took whites out of everything there would still be problems. Racism just wouldn’t be one of them.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-16-2022, 07:16 PM.
    joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Yes, there is a wing of the Dem party as racist as you and the Republicans. Most racists and bigots that share your opinions are not Dems.

Yes, black people have to take the lesser of two evils. Blue Dog Dems down south. Up north, white Dems in Boston that threw stones, urine and feces at black kids going to school. All racist scumbags.

Thats the choice blacks face in the racist system- picking racists that you can work with over those you can’t.

You keep repeatedly posting about Dems history with racism in the hopes of getting blacks not to vote against the racists you support. Sorry will not work.

In the end all of you will do just like George Wallace and Storm Thurman- form an all white racist party or become republicans. Trump will likely do same if he doesn’t get the Republican nomination.

We are going to exercise our way to right to vote the way we want, not the way the far right racists like you want.

Right now Dems are the much lesser of two evils- The Trump led Republican Party is significantly more racist than Dems. That is why you’re a Republican and a Trump supporter.

You literally complain about drugs coming over the border, rant about crime and drug infested cities in other threads. Now it’s suddenly not the cause of urban violence. Lmfao.

If Obama didn’t do anything for blacks, you’d love him like you do Candace Owens. You’re fake and phony.

Lmfao. There aren’t a lot of black cops. White cops aren’t doing their jobs and we are the impact daily. Yes if you took whites out of everything there would still be problems. Racism just wouldn’t be one of them.
      You keep talking about race today as if it is 1967. Those days are long over, time to live in the now. Stop blaming your failures and shortcomings on racism, white people and republicans. We don’t run Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, and many of the other war zones where angry blacks, or as Biden calls them—super predators, run rampant terrorizing communities.

Check the stats again. Lots of black cops in the big cities, patrolling black neighborhoods. Democrat voters and feral black gang members hate them too.

Take away the drugs and those same gang members and non gang members who commit violent felonies would still be killing, shooting and raping. This is a global problem, not just an American one. Hispanics make up at least 20% of our population, yet they aren’t committing the same level of violent crime. They are often poor, and have lots of drugs in their communities too. Access to guns. Yet their murder rates are less than blacks.

Comment

You keep talking about race today as if it is 1967. Those days are long over, time to live in the now. Stop blaming your failures and shortcomings on racism, white people and republicans. We don’t run Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, and many of the other war zones where angry blacks, or as Biden calls them—super predators, run rampant terrorizing communities.

Check the stats again. Lots of black cops in the big cities, patrolling black neighborhoods. Democrat voters and feral black gang members hate them too.

Take away the drugs and those same gang members and non gang members who commit violent felonies would still be killing, shooting and raping. This is a global problem, not just an American one. Hispanics make up at least 20% of our population, yet they aren’t committing the same level of violent crime. They are often poor, and have lots of drugs in their communities too. Access to guns. Yet their murder rates are less than blacks.
        I am talking today. You repeatedly bring up the super predator quote. Ok. So the choice for blacks is that or a racist that rose to prominence by championing the birther movement and exploiting white racist irrational anger that the first black President was illegitimate.

The lesser of two evils. Biden imo is the much lesser of two evils. Many feel the same.

I don’t live in any of those areas. Neither do most blacks. I didn’t blame any of my shortcomings on any of those things.

I talked about how they relate to the issue. You want it both ways- you want whites to get credit for success but not have to face blame when there is failure.

Black makes it good- affirmative action. Quotas. Black does bad- all blacks fault. Sorry you can’t create the system and then only take credit.

No they wouldn’t be. The majority of blacks don’t commit crimes. The majority of black criminals are repeat offenders.

Comment

Klansman….yeah that’s original. Lol. They haven’t been a threat to anyone in decades. Loser.
          I never said anything about a threat. Klansmen are cowards that hide behind a white sheet and spew propaganda. Your punk ass is a coward that hides behind a computer and spews propaganda. Same thing. Don't get it twisted. You wouldn't say any of the things you say here in the real world. You're nothing but a paranoid and nervous little b itch like that shooter. You're not a threat in the least bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I never said anything about a threat. Klansmen are cowards that hide behind a white sheet and spew propaganda. Your punk ass is a coward that hides behind a computer and spews propaganda. Same thing. Don't get it twisted. You wouldn't say any of the things you say here in the real world. You're nothing but a paranoid and nervous little b itch like that shooter. You're not a threat in the least bit.
            Hahaha, listen to this cowardly alt who trolls forums without an original idea in his tiny head. You never miss an opportunity to cry about some race shyt. Stay in your lane moron. I’m tired of having to dumb down my posts to communicate with reptilian brained race hustlers.
            Rockin'1 Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

• Man...the USA is absolutely wild.

Only in a thread about a mass shooting that took place in the USA can you find actual people arguing against each other.

It boggles the mind

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I am talking today. You repeatedly bring up the super predator quote. Ok. So the choice for blacks is that or a racist that rose to prominence by championing the birther movement and exploiting white racist irrational anger that the first black President was illegitimate.

The lesser of two evils. Biden imo is the much lesser of two evils. Many feel the same.

I don’t live in any of those areas. Neither do most blacks. I didn’t blame any of my shortcomings on any of those things.

I talked about how they relate to the issue. You want it both ways- you want whites to get credit for success but not have to face blame when there is failure.

Black makes it good- affirmative action. Quotas. Black does bad- all blacks fault. Sorry you can’t create the system and then only take credit.

No they wouldn’t be. The majority of blacks don’t commit crimes. The majority of black criminals are repeat offenders.
                So Biden is no longer a racist now? How is he the lesser of two evils? Racist and bigot, sexual deviant accused by 7 women of assault—media ignored them, proven liar, takes layoffs from Ukraine and China, crack head son who he lies for, and his own daughter claims he molested her.

I point the blame at whites all the time. I have clearly laid the blame on much of the inner city problems on white liberals who run them. You defend them and vote for them. Biden’s presidency is a train wreck. Democrats use blacks for power control, intimidation, and votes. You are hired muscle for a corrupt party who secretly hates you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lupara View Post
                  Man...the USA is absolutely wild.

Only in a thread about a mass shooting that took place in the USA can you find actual people arguing against each other.

It boggles the mind
                  Meanwhile foreigners are killing each other at soccer games. But yeah, it is wild here. Lawless and corrupt, and we have a senile criminal at the stirring wheel.
                  Rockin'1 Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

Hahaha, listen to this cowardly alt who trolls forums without an original idea in his tiny head. You never miss an opportunity to cry about some race shyt. Stay in your lane moron. I’m tired of having to dumb down my posts to communicate with reptilian brained race hustlers.
                    I'm not an alt. That's your paranoid mindset from getting bit ch slapped by multiple posters. You and your klan brethren think everyone that puts you in your rightful place at the bottom is an alt. That's how the low IQ and gullible people like you roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I'm not an alt. That's your paranoid mindset from getting bit ch slapped by multiple posters. You and your klan brethren think everyone that puts you in your rightful place at the bottom is an alt. That's how the low IQ and gullible people like you roll.
                      You’re a loser, without an original thought or idea. You can’t put me in my place, you are incapable of thinking for yourself without the help of like-minded troglodytes who all share the same defective brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X